Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I'm generally a tough crowd, but I honestly don't mind dugheed. She's an old scutter sure, but she's no bumping people or on the beg is she?
She’s just a racist who bangs married men kidding on they are her cousin . She doesn’t beg for cash she begs for free hair extensions, teeth & lipo , when she needs cash for a bottle of wine she just bounces up to the sauna

Reactions: 9

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Oh my lord she has a thread!! I do SW in Scotland and I've seen this lass all over the insta stories of one of my pal's this last few days. Wondered who she wis!
She's definitely back doing SW.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I wish the lampman was still here you just know he would have subscribed & gave us a laugh with witever she’s uptae on there
Come back Lampman😭

• Haha
  • Heart

azura81

VIP Member
It’s the ripe spot on the banana for me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣

Why is anyone gonna pay for her OF when she posts it on Insta ? Getting her wee maw to snap some pics of her in the spare room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That lassies tiktok has just showed up on my fyp & just knew it was dugheed before i ran here to confirm it is her she was talking about 😂

• Haha

azura81

VIP Member
Thing is she used to put up pics with no make up or a filter on, I thought she looked nicer then
But aye she is defo looking draggy these days

Jaybtee

VIP Member
How is she not shattered!!!!!! Im in my 30s, had two ciders last night and ended up napping😅

• Haha