Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

azura81

VIP Member
Dugs on moaning about lampman and here
Why does she think folk here are obsessed with her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Just came here to ask if anyone had saw that lassies video 😂

What an absolute loser of a guy.

Hope she's away down the Sandyford.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She's changed the name of her Only Fans instagram to "the_maturegg" and is posting horrific photoshopped content. Also a pic with emojis covering the nudity but there is a blatant nipple exposed 😂😂😂
I read that as mature egg😭, puts me in mind of they 100 year old eggs they eat on I’m a Celebrity, eggs almost as auld n foostie as Manda

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I canny decide if it’s her auld saggy tit dangling down or if she’s pushed her fat belly up out the way on the facetune 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

MJW

Chatty Member
aMK5qyx_460s (1).jpg
If you truly want traumatised, you can view her onlyfans for free thanks to Google images 😂

"Dugheed nude" be warned tho, it's no pretty. I didn't expect her tits no to be at her knees tho, that's a surprise tbh 😂😂😂
Can only echo Sean here.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s the legs for me , boggin
She is like a wee wrinkle woman thinks she is slim but she is really jus scrawny wee legs and that below hip area yuk
That’s it exactly. She looks so much older than she actually is. Those wrinkly chicken legs like something you’d see in a care home. The filters are unreal, as for people surrounding her in Lidl, probably the security guards making sure she’s no stealing wine again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ell87

VIP Member
Thing is she used to put up pics with no make up or a filter on, I thought she looked nicer then
But aye she is defo looking draggy these days
I've always said she looks great fro her age (manky tan and ratty hair aside) but whatever she's been trying to do recently has had the opposite effect!

Reactions: 7