Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Guys I went to Coia's last night, and I asked "Does the dugheed actually come here often"

Waiter said she's a riot, she was there Tuesday rolling about outside. He said they are sick of her but feel sorry for her. Guy was about late 20s or early 30s, he said she was so bad Tuesday they wouldn't let her inside for custom so that's why she was outside.

In other news i had a lovely meal in Coia's knowing she was away for lipo and I'd eat in peace!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Couldn’t tell you the last time I’ve heard anything about Dugheed but definitely think this is about her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Cass_25

VIP Member
I don't believe she enjoys shagging as much as she makes out.

She's clearly an attention seeker and very lonely.

Too old and slaggy to get a guy who doesn't just want to throw his sausage up her close a few nights a week.
I don’t think she likes it either, it’s her job so she must get sick of it, like I bet you get cunts that work in McDonald’s that canny go cheeseburgers because they’re about them all day I bet Mandas like that with the boaby

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
Can you please explain. Completely missed this or it was before my discovery of DH.
Dugheed and property boss were shagging, they were caught at it down a lane in the town, she was also out for drinks with his Da on a separate occasion . To cover it up Aldo and Leah lied to the app that they were cousins. The day he got engaged to his Pete Burns lookalike hairy of a gf, voicenotes between Aldo & Dugheed, and a mawkit video of Aldo & her appeared on the app. It was 100% Susie his ex wife who put them on TikTok but naebody seems to know how she obtained them

• Wow
Reactions: 13

azura81

VIP Member
Yeah that’s defo him , the carpet man !

What a total prick ! Good on her for shopping him !!

Sad he has a daughter and thinks this is how men should behave to women !!

Wonder if the dug has kicked him to the kerb ? We all knew it wouldn’t last anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 12