Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this going to be like the time she got drunk (as usual) and started crying on her insta or tiktok? Was a bit of a "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" vibe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to think I’m Terri for some reason, said it a few times ! I started watching her during covid when she was doing her stair dancing and talking to some random guys , when she would be funny and anything I’ve said was based on what she posted but for some mad reason she thinks I’m Terri because of it.. She can think what she likes I’m no even in the UK 🤣🤣

For the record dug no body said anything like that about your wee maw so Fuk off with that tit and you do look better with no make up but you can’t take a compliment and have to use it as clapback

Enjoy your wee read here dug , you’re the one coming hunting for it
Did she just reveal terris username lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Howling at her hitting out with “Terri Dunns man is gay”, but then accusing us all here of being cyber bullies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m late to the party a thought she was pals way this terry Dunn wasn’t that her hairdresser? What’s going down?
She fell out with Terri when it transpired that it was Terri that had let on to Rosie Bush that the Dug is actually a prostitute that works in the sauna.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I see Terry from stef n tonic has made a video about the dug. Saying she lost her acc and now dragging this all up for drama to get followers. And said Terry doesn’t give her a second thought.

Reactions: 4
I see Terry from stef n tonic has made a video about the dug. Saying she lost her acc and now dragging this all up for drama to get followers. And said Terry doesn’t give her a second thought.
I’d be inclined to believe that.

Reactions: 4
Just been alerted to Dugmeats latest Terry Dunn rant by Alky Teri 😂 women in their 40s & 50s with aimed posts ffs 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Has she been to the same chin shop as big Gildo & Janine . Frightening looking
IMG_0843.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5