Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is she used to put up pics with no make up or a filter on, I thought she looked nicer then
But aye she is defo looking draggy these days

Reactions: 9
Thing is she used to put up pics with no make up or a filter on, I thought she looked nicer then
But aye she is defo looking draggy these days
I've always said she looks great fro her age (manky tan and ratty hair aside) but whatever she's been trying to do recently has had the opposite effect!

Reactions: 7
I've always said she looks great fro her age (manky tan and ratty hair aside) but whatever she's been trying to do recently has had the opposite effect!
100% !! She really needs to give it a rest and the drink ! She managed when she broke her ankle
the covid stair dancing times seem so long ago 😂😂😂

I wish I’d seen the stories from Thursday night when she was out with Gilliano the Nobody, that gave her the fear. Must have been horrific.

Reactions: 4
Dugs on moaning about lampman and here
Why does she think folk here are obsessed with her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The duck's she ranting aboot the Lampman for, last seen on here about two year ago?? All the chemicals injected intae her ridiculous-looking coupon have seeped intae her brain

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s lost the plot 😂😂😂 and btw Natalie has made a pure bleep of your face. Lips like a baboons arse

• Haha
I've just watched Dughead's mad ranting 8 videos tonight re tattle, Teri , lampman, filters and drag queens etc. Why is she so rattled tonight?

By the way dughead, no one has ever said anything like that about your wee mum on here!!

Your an old boring boot who only talks about getting drunk, banged or trolls.

• Heart