Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in the daily star … wants to be honest about her surgery to help other women yet won’t be honest about her age … Amanda in her 40’s
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn’t tell you the last time I’ve heard anything about Dugheed but definitely think this is about her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t tell you the last time I’ve heard anything about Dugheed but definitely think this is about her 🤣

It absolutely is 🤣 I just searched him on inst and it’s the guy in her stories no wonder she wasn’t really showing his face to begin with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s defo him , the carpet man !

What a total prick ! Good on her for shopping him !!

Sad he has a daughter and thinks this is how men should behave to women !!

Wonder if the dug has kicked him to the kerb ? We all knew it wouldn’t last anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% it’s her “boyfriend “ She has limited her followers that you can see & the girl names him at end of her TikTok.

Sounds like a right wanker. Someone that would suit Dugheed right into the ground though. I cannot believe though that this guy has introduced the Dug to his parents. Surely not 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds like a right wanker. Someone that would suit Dugheed right into the ground though. I cannot believe though that this guy has introduced the Dug to his parents. Surely not 🤣🤣🤣
And his child!! Talk about setting your bar low 🤣

• Haha
I think Dugheed is making all that tit up. Introducing her to his maw and kids when he’s only been pumping it for 6 weeks…. And let’s be honest. The state of the Dug 🤣🤣

• Haha
Came here to post the same !! I thought she had work on her tummy ???

That is not a sexy pic at all !!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just came here to ask if anyone had saw that lassies video 😂

What an absolute loser of a guy.

Hope she's away down the Sandyford.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's absolutely manky! Not even mutton dressed as lamb, more doner kebab dressed as mutton!

• Haha
Reactions: 5