Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m late to the party a thought she was pals way this terry Dunn wasn’t that her hairdresser? What’s going down?
She fell out with Terri when it transpired that it was Terri that had let on to Rosie Bush that the Dug is actually a prostitute that works in the sauna.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

She-Ra2000

VIP Member

I just canny with this one😂😂she takes the absolute piss out of her & Dugheed hasn’t said a word about it….I wonder why🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg she must be so unhappy in herself to keep doing all this surgery.
50 years old, give it up dugheed, you'll no be 21 ever again!
Deffo is clearly very unhappy. Her "pal" Natalie doesn't help either dishing out the injections. She needs psychological help, not cosmetic procedures. This is why these mickey mouse training certificates need banned.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Just aswell Mandas got that bendy door in her bendy hoose to keep all the jealous folk oot .
IMG_4722.jpeg

• Haha
I’d rather be transgender than some mad hoor fae denistoun that’s banned fae lidl on duke street for trying to shoplift wine.

• Heart
  • Haha
That’s precisely her target audience. Sad old men whose wives haven’t touched them in years so they sit in the spare room on instagram chugging over pics of dennistouns answer to Dolly Parton.

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
The fuck's she ranting aboot the Lampman for, last seen on here about two year ago?? All the chemicals injected intae her ridiculous-looking coupon have seeped intae her brain

• Haha
I don't believe she enjoys shagging as much as she makes out.

She's clearly an attention seeker and very lonely.

Too old and slaggy to get a guy who doesn't just want to throw his sausage up her close a few nights a week.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Was an ALDI im sure too for stealing bread 🙈
She actually mentioned it in a insta story no long ago
Her ex’s vans are permanently parked at my local Aldi😭, I’m always expecting to see mad Leah outside it licking the trolley handles aww seductively trying to make him jealous 😭😂

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Big tits-nae arse will be frothing at the gash and touting for business 'cos the Edinburgh festival's started

• Haha
Reactions: 9

LemonDifficult

IMG_7511.jpeg
IMG_7512.png
IMG_7513.png

I don’t know how a she’s managed to edit the photos so badly they look like they’ve been taken on a calculator.
If you have to smooth out the doubt burns on your carpet you need a professional intervention
---
I can’t get over how she looks like George Michael with that beard hahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9