Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a worse one up from 3 hours ago. My toes are curled for her man. What does she honestly think men find attractive about that and she's managed to kid herself on she's not looking for a relationship just a shag, aye right hen now we see younin action its pretty obvious why they don't hang about
She'd hang on to anybody pure embarrassing please tell me that wasn't a swimming costume she had on again 🤢🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine putting up those TT tho she didn’t have a clue where she was or who she was with! Absolute embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my her recent video this morning is giving me 2nd hand embarrassment. She's in someone's flat who she doesn't even know, steaming, she can't talk with the teeth in and films some guy boxing with his own shadow and asks him to take her to bed. Cringe. The lassie who's flat she is does not sound impressed with her. I did all that carry on when I was 18 & 19, she's nearly 50. Get a grip Dug.
She didn't even know where she was either 🤣 that woman definitely didn't sound amused by her well I'm sure that'll be a lesson learned 🤣

Imagine putting up those TT tho she didn’t have a clue where she was or who she was with! Absolute embarrassment
It looked fun especially the bleep that looked as tho he was fighting a lamp 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s been invited to a dinner to raise funds. She’s obv only been asked to make up numbers at the table 🤣🤣🤣
Can’t wait to see how she turns up to this. Watch this space for SmileAnyalya sales plummeting & Dugheed getting booted out 🤣🤣
It's the thinking she's an ambassador for it that is making me cringe, she's obviously never been invited to anything like it so thinks she's now doing something for Ronald Mcdonald. It's got to be hard work being her acquaintance

I predict she’ll delete them when she’s sobered up & her weekend date will get canceled……….in other words she’ll get blocked again

Dugheed please see your GP because your mental health is really really bad! Sitting in a strangers house in Rutherglen saying your a stallion and asking weirdos to pump you is actually super fucked up!!!! Her big stallion horse teeth stuck to her rubber lips 😂😂😂😂 I’m actually feart for her 🥴🥴🥴 wonder who she’s pumping this weekend? I love how she pretends that she dumps the guys because the are jealous of her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s how narcissistic she is! Verging on dangerous territory with her mental health 😳

Reactions: 5
She’s been asked to Smileantaylas table and she’s making out she’s been invited to work with the charity!! FFs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been asked to Smileantaylas table and she’s making out she’s been invited to work with the charity!! FFs!!
As if anyone would let her around children that are not well 🙈🙈🙈🙈 smile Antalya don’t even know anything about her! Imagine they knew she was an old slag working in the saunas! She’s probably told them she’s so famous and she’s writing a book about bullying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she can’t talk right or spell never mind write a bleeping book 😂😂😂😂😂 imagine taking her anywhere! Guys pump her and dump her! She has never been introduced to a mother in her life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

AND all her posts are deleted 😂😂😂😂😂 haha Dugbreath thought you didn’t care what people thought of you???? Lies lies lies! Your whole persona is a bleeping lie and your mask is slipping fast! You care so so much! Pinocchio Norwood your nose is growing 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
5A41ECA4-0C71-4698-A247-68C20E8A6DC0.jpeg

she’s advertised as a special guest 🙈 don’t really think they have vetted who they are advertising 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why on earth would you have that potty mouthed drunk along to a Ronald McDonald fundraiser ?

i can’t even begin to imagine her around young children effin and Jeffin every second word that drops out of her gob

Such an absolute inappropriate ‘guest’ … what will she bring to those forking out the dosh ?

Reactions: 6
M
Why on earth would you have that potty mouthed drunk along to a Ronald McDonald fundraiser ?

i can’t even begin to imagine her around young children effin and Jeffin every second word that drops out of her gob

Such an absolute inappropriate ‘guest’ … what will she bring to those forking out the dosh ?
Maybe shes gonna get auctioned off to the highest bidder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Seriously who'd want that at their dinner for sick children and families. I'm astounded anyone thought it was a good idea

Reactions: 1
Surely they can’t know what they’ve booked, can you imagine that manky old witch slurring her way through a speech.

She only has a seat 😂😂😂 and thinks she’s famous! She’s sitting with feeva a girl tribute band who are pretty professional and that singer Michelle from pop idol, so why would they choose dugheed? I reckon she’s told them that she’s a big influencer instead of working in the saunas! Someone should alert Ronald Macdonalds that there is a train wreck turning up! She will hate the feeva girls as they are all lovely and good looking. She’s just a nobody who has pumped 65 million men 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1566904
she’s advertised as a special guest 🙈 don’t really think they have vetted who they are advertising 🤣
It’s almost worth buying a ticket …. I wonder if there’s a discount if you bring your own popcorn 🍿 🤣😂

Surely they can’t know what they’ve booked, can you imagine that manky old witch slurring her way through a speech.
They won’t get her up to the mic 🎤 cos she can’t talk properly with those teefs

Why would a Turkey teef outfit get involved with a Scottish children's charity, bit fuckin bizarre if ye ask me?

Why would a Turkey teef outfit get involved with a Scottish children's charity, bit fuckin bizarre if ye ask me?
So dugheed said that the lassie from bebeautifuls dad is the Scottish salesperson for smileantalya so he's obviously put them as a donator and got them a table with dugheed as their special guest 🤔

• Haha
Seriously who'd want that at their dinner for sick children and families. I'm astounded anyone thought it was a good idea
“So I said <click> they cunts at the other table <click> they’re kiddin on they’re no <click> trolls”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.