Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 1621013

Didnโ€™t realise it was a Halloween ball ๐Ÿคฃ
Another delete? If she doesnโ€™t care why does she delete so much? Canโ€™t see this anymore.

I am not jealous. Not one bit. I know how to have a good time without humiliating myself. Watching some of her old stuff she has taken a total nose dive. She needs an intervention.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Muchbee

VIP Member
It's anything to show off the new teeth. She is actually a good looking woman that's the thing see if she would dress a bit better. And brush her hair the odd time. Maybe have a wash.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
here, have yees seen the Northern Ireland version of Dugmeat, knows big dirty Aldo? @weelisaloopisshypants

• Haha
  • Wow

teeny4

Is it normal or even common to have these bumps after lip filler? You can literally see the injection sites on one side of her monstrous lips. Natalie really is fucking awful
No it's not normal, they're a mess

Jesus christ mambots heid is like frankenstein in latest Post whilst dugheeds talking shite about the North pole

• Haha

MeganGammy

The fact she keeps referring to her โ€œcrownsโ€ as โ€œveneersโ€ shows how much of a halfwit she is. The appearance is pleasant but she is going to have so many infections and problems going forward. Itโ€™s too funny. Well done, Leah. Sheโ€™s destroyed perfectly healthy teeth. Itโ€™s embarrassing.

singlelife

VIP Member
She is Vegan is that a joke since when did she care what she put into her body. Trolls still not bothering her I see - is she deluded acting like she is Beyoncรฉ saying folk recognise her on the train. More like folk are doing a double take at the state of it. Wee shame as she think she looks good.
She thinks sheโ€™s famous in Dennistoun ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. More like notorious. Folk know not to go near with a barge pole. Sheโ€™s an absolute user. Only out for herself & what she can get (free obv) Neighbours canโ€™t stand her, shopkeepers watch her like a hawk & sheโ€™s banned from boozers. But aye weโ€™re all jealous ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Before the booze she definitely didnโ€™t look her age but she looks every year & more now

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
It's the making out others are idiots because she can't be told that she has crowns. She honestly thinks they are veneers. Someone needs you give her a wee lesson on the difference. Then goes out with "they're for life" Jesus she's not got a clue on the maintenance she'll have and need them replaced more than a couple of times in her life time
She made a video the other night with the dentist i think it was after I said on here it was crowns she was getting, the dentist said it was crowns because her teeth weren't straight enough for veneers so she knows its crowns and at 190 a tooth I wonder if its even the right materials their using to make these fuck that ๐Ÿ˜

Sheโ€™s a old wino tbh her teeth will probably outlive her the way sheโ€™s going
Aye the teeth will still be stoating aboot duke st when she's no ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha

thelampman

Dugheed ๐Ÿ™ˆ wtf are you doing with your life? I know your working the saunas and doing a bit of freelance but why you bringing it to TT? Dancing about your bed in the black lace provocatively ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please just stop as you just look like an old hasbeen never going to be ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I actually cringe so so much for you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you have zero class

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Crazy itโ€™s the delusions

Terri has an amazing life sheโ€™s pretty, classy, has a thriving business, friends, a lovely house and partner, children

Dug

Council flat, brass, no man, no mates, not a bit of class, Drink problem, I mean course Terri is soooooo jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
Dugheed is writing a book ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚on trolls! This woman has severely lost the plot! She firmly believes the whole world is jealous of her! Sheโ€™s going to put everyone who hates her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a full chapter will be dedicated to tattle life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the rest will be about how her ex,s still love her and how people want to be her! Sheโ€™s so happy and everyone else is miserable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ absolute fucking rocket! Terry will be getting slated big time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her roots still not done
She couldn't read a book never mind write one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Omg she's got that horrendous swimsuit back on ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ!! Probably no even washed it from last time.
Love how she's giving it "Imagine I got wae wan a these guys."
"If I got wae them ma teef would faw oot!"
"But that's no wit am here fur."

Geez peace dugheed, we all know you've either been at the Turkish men, or will be at them first chance you get once your teeeeef are in!!

Finally... What is that lip liner ๐Ÿคฎ
Sheโ€™s like Tracy Hunter that time her lips were smeared in chocolate / possibly shite

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
How can I possibly have receipts ya muppet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tell you what why donโ€™t you ask her if she has done community service in the Bernardoโ€™s in NM! I canโ€™t stand the auld boot and thatโ€™s that! She was bailed away from a house in NM when she was apparently getting battered aff the ex! She was giving as good as she was getting from what I ever observed! Sheโ€™s a dirty hingoot that think sheโ€™s famous and that kind of annoys me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I want the work to see the REAL DUG!
Haha hate it when people come here trying to police people.

• Haha