Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
ยฃ55 for that nonsense. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and then Dugheed appears. Fuck me. Iโ€™d rather just bank transfer the ยฃ55 quid and save myself the embarrassment.
I wonder if she'll wear one of her swimming costumes to it with the elasticated belt over it fae the 90s ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
I canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s got new teeth after what Iโ€™ve seen on tiktok with people having to get fixed back home sheโ€™s a joke

Cass_25

VIP Member
Ffs Iโ€™ve heard it all now! Hahhahahahahahha How to look manky like the mutt!!! Wtf would want a tan like that!

Also โ€˜be beautifulโ€™ should give that unit sheโ€™s sitting on a good disinfectant! Manky minge ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Saying so many people ask what products she uses โ€ฆ naebody has ever asked her sheโ€™s no well ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Just went on the Smile Antalaya Instagram, so this place has only had about 5 clients, one of which was for composite bonding instead of full blown turkey teef.
Dugheed the guinea pig!! No matter if its a month, a year or 5 years, this will end in disaster ๐Ÿคฏ Must be a maniac to get your teeth drilled down into spikes!!

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Get the popcorn at the ready for tonight interview with auld Eccie jaw maw will be posted later.

Do we think sheโ€™ll mention trolls, tattle?

• Haha

thelampman

A life coach that cleanses her face with Dettol wipes and washes herself with FAIRY UP ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I swear I canโ€™t watch the shite that comes out her big rubber gub ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the jealousy thing needs to stop!You donโ€™t need to be qualified to be a life coach ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s why she says it! Daft boot would be better getting her fanny and her mouth sewed up! People on TT thinking this is the calibre of Scottish women ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ so embarrassing! Manda if your reading this take note! You are a down and out thief, alky slag with no morals! Try to class yourself up a bit AND whereโ€™s your boyfriend? The guy has ran like fuck away from you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Did you start the tiktok page? I see it's your quote as the profile pic :cool:
No Iโ€™ve not even seen it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ Iโ€™m away to find it x

Right the DUG is rattled! Who are the TikTokkers sheโ€™s hating on? Ones man left her for a man and the others man is the size of a caravan? Letโ€™s do our work tattlers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dugheed has been officially dumped because heโ€™s jealous and a gaslighter after ONlY 1 date ahhhhhhhhh you couldnโ€™t write this shit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I donโ€™t think anybody has ever begged to be Leahโ€™s friendship๐Ÿ˜‚. The mad wino needs to lay off the booze sheโ€™s no right

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s made a vid thanking the millions (Awrite one or 2 or a few) people who dmd her with their support & kind words. Okkaaay then

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Dugheed "I don't really drink anymore"
Few posts later, smashed in town, doing her signature moves and licking wine glasses ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha

thelampman

Iโ€™ve NO had anything done to my face ๐Ÿ‘€ Iโ€™ve had Botox, and some fillers! Lol! Dugheed Iโ€™m actually starting to think you have real learning difficulties! Your face is a fucking riot! Your hair is beyond fucked up! Natalie if your reading this, get her to fuck away from your salon as sheโ€™s not good business! Dug your latest posts are embarrassing delete as soon as possible ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ya auld hag! Guys show you their dick because you are a dick stall at the barras nothing else ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a doodle โ€ฆ. Get a grip ya auld has been sauna worker ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart

thelampman

All joking aside did she knock you back once?
Having no dick I donโ€™t think I would be her type ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nah not her ex ffs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ heโ€™s a right aff as well! Apparently heโ€™s the one responsible for all the damage to her mental health or could be the Turkish ex husband lol! Dugheed is just a dirty cockroach ๐Ÿชณ out for herself and trying to damage as many people on her path as possible! Her ex has a 24 year old girlfriend and a couple weans! Donโ€™t think heโ€™s looking back at that auld crack whore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She's a fucking riot, who would inject they lips with more filler? Russian lips my arse! And that eyebrow lift as well ๐Ÿ˜‚ they really need to clamp down on all these 3 day filler courses people attend.
Her lips needed dissolved & redoing not more filler added, her filled has migrated badly on her top lip itโ€™s only going to get worse adding more the daft cow. She was so much prettier when she was more natural looking & less of a wino

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Back at the hairdressers making them take awful tiktoks of her... Only a matter of time before they are sick of her scrounging off them.
Dugheeds content used to be funny, a 50ish year old full of life and showing how you're never too old... Now her content is alarming and she's trying to stay relevant thinking going people find it entertaining watch her date and get drunk. She has ruined herself and needs to reign it in!