Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
she’s never worked a day in her life 😂😂she worked in Bernardo’s doing community service and got caught stealing the clothes and money out the till! Pure classy bird 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 dirty lowlife stealing of the most vulnerable
You make bold claims all the time but you never bring receipts. What did Dugheed do to you to inspire this level of vitriol? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Cass_25

VIP Member
If you look at the girl she’s knocking around with i think we can all safely say she’s scraping the barrel
The Polish prostitute could surely to god find better prostitute friends than auld Leah. The Polish girl looks like someone men would pay, Leah you’d happily pay her to keep away from you.

thelampman

To be fair I think she was naturally pretty years ago but she makes it so difficult for people to empathise with her because she has such a cunty attitude and to be honest I am starting to believe that she doesn’t actually care what people think of her. She is so deeply troubled that she has brainwashed herself into believing she’s this beautiful sexy prostitute that everyone wants a piece of and every other girl on the planet is jealous of her. She had a post saying she could never keep a job because everyone was jealous of her. She’s so deluded and narcissistic, she’s on a slippery slope and you can tell that she suffers from bad mental health! If she was more likeable she would get the support she deserves but she will never show any vulnerability 🥹😢

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Think the dug is rattled 😂😂😂 still in denial though the lying we bitch! Her mask is finally slipping! Love how she pretends she doesn’t care 😂😂😳 she’s raging! Be beautiful sticking up for the auld mutant 😂😂😂 the best thing they could for their business is get her to fuck as she’s a pure shambles and wears wigs all the time! How is that marketing her great hair 😂😂😂😂 she’s baldy with yellow tufts! Dugheed little bit of advice, use all that information and gossip you have on other TT,s coz your content is pish …… absolute pish! Nothing funny or interesting about you!
You say a lot on here but there's never any proof, it's that you talking about yourself dugheed?

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
The post she’s just put up in that god awful swimsuit…has left me speechless ..it’s f*cking hideous 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Cass_25

VIP Member
She's actually unbearable with these new 'teef' 😬

An absolute joke of a 'woman'
Never worked always out.now abroad getting new teeth who's paying for them.?
Aye taxpayers like us fukin joke.

She's everything that's wrong with the world n society 👎
That backstreet dentist will be giving her the teeth for nothing , it’s going to be some laugh when they go wrong as she’s no done her research on this kind of work at all , she’s going to end up like Tracy Hunter with her falsies hanging out her gub slevering when they go wrong cause the nhs will pull them not fix them

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wee day out visiting the dungeons perhaps? Spot of afternoon tea?
well as we learned from Kdawg her cousins swinger profile is listed as Edinburgh 🥴 I dunno if that’s true or not I’m no venturing on that bogging website again for a nosy I’m still no recovered from last time 😭

• Haha

Scotty06

Chatty Member
I know who her “pal” is …….. she was doing her “line of work” from somewhere I can’t say where but she got told to leave when they realised what she was doing! I recognised her face as soon as I saw her on dugheeds video
Piping hot tea 🍵🍵 they were defo making content for her pals polish only fans 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

YouAreHiding

What do you think Dugheed will be up to next week? I think will get her matted manky hair brushed and sorted, then a wee lash top
up followed by a spray tan. Lunch out with Mambo then have a rant about trolls and how people are jealous of her.

• Haha

thelampman

She was definitely on the last flyer ….. she might have been axed due to her pal sending a letter in saying she was a working girl 😂😂🙀🙀

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She was never kidnapped in Benidorm, just pished and made an arse of herself. Her and her best pal of the week at the time.

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I can’t believe she took this pic, looked at it, thought ‘aye I look good I’ll post that’ she looks like she’s facially impaired, like she’s been born with severe overbite. The jaw full forward top lip 10x bigger than the top. Whoever’s doing her lips should be ashamed! It’s like a before picture! Ffs man

Attachments

• Haha

Frenchie1971

She says they didn't notice this till yesterday so removed them but how on earth was it not noticed on the xrays at start. So now she's saying Turkish dentist calls crowns veneers ffs. On the website they offer veneers and crowns so that's nonsense she just doesn't like getting proved wrong...arsehole of a woman
Massive red flags with that. And another thing, she tags them continuously with every post. I'm no prude but her language when she's clearly an ad and got a freebie from them is shocking. Why would any reputable practice want that advertising them?!

thelampman

Her teeth look likes she’s been snacking on shite for years! Be beautiful have definitely papped her 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Broon teeth and eye bogies are not quite cutting it! What sort of salon uses auld prozzies for marketing! Silly girls 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha