Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouAreHiding

Imagine waking up to they trotters/legs πŸ˜‚That’s manky she must be getting spray tans on top of spray tans. It’s all embedded into her pores … she needs to exfoliate and moisturise. Yuck! You would think her wee Maw would say to her tho she is probably busy reading folks fortunes on Blackpools South Pier.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

thelampman

Did anyone else pick up on her saying that lassie was getting pumped the night before but next day they were trying to call her man who doesn’t speak English.
I heard her say she got pumped but I didnae then follows up with trying to call the boyfriend πŸ€” pure dirty slags, Could smell them through the phone 🀒🀒🀒🀒

• Sick

thelampman

Sooo Dugheed is away from hanging about with the girls from be beautiful (her roots are shocking) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ AND she now has new posh pals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s were the accent is coming from! Mirroring behaviours! Such a narcissistic trait πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ drinking red wine and staining their bath with fake tan! She’s just manky! Those eyelashes are horrific πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

singlelife

VIP Member
I was just coming here to say lampman loved yer email 🀣 obviously its no u then lol I bet ye she has done it herself no way would any reputable company share that. They would maybe tell her they had an email but I doubt pass it on to her. Hands up who thinks she's wrote it herself? πŸ™Œ Jane Austin ye urny dugheed hen
Maybe she was practising for the book she’s writing 🀣🀣
Who writes a time on a letter? 🀣 that would be on the email.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Only kinda book I can see her ever makings a skud book for sale in the sauna gift shop

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is this a real cuz or a pseudo cuz like property boss
I can’t deal with any more of her weird family roleplay 🀒 that spelling is incredible it’s like something the trawls would intentionally type like on that Princess Diana group Kdawg forced all her cult followers to join 🀣

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Dugmeat's aff the drink.

Take a drink for every time she says the following -

1. 'Ah'm livin' ma life'
2. 'Somedy just messaged me on ma Instagram......'
3. 'So.....this is for aw the trolls......'
4. 'So.....ah'm mindin ma ain business.....'
5. 'Ah love ma life hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......'
6. 'So this auld decrepit cunt ah matched wae oan Tinder asks me........*puts on stupit cretin voice* AMANDA - AH'D LIKE TAE TAKE YOU OOT ON A DATE, HOW'S ABOUT IT? So ah says tae the cunt.........
7. *Dugmeat fucks off to the one off sales on Duke Street she's no barred fae 'cos she's bored and has nae pals and puts on her favourite scratchy polyester lingerie to make TTs all night*
Missed out , so basically it goes like this 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I saw those. Didn’t click in to them as I ironically didn’t want my phone to potentially get a virus haha!!
I’m a nosy bastard I would have risked the virus πŸ˜‚ but the links are gone now

Did anyone else pick up on her saying that lassie was getting pumped the night before but next day they were trying to call her man who doesn’t speak English.
Her man must know seeing as she wasn’t shy in advertising that she sells herself. It’ll have been a punter she’s been pumping

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Right dugheed I really need to call you out on your post saying mothers DM you and say they want their daughters to be just like you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ this is actually better than your life coach lies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who the fuck would want their daughter to be like you! Your own mother is affronted for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how many men have been in you now? Your filthy! And aye am probably just jealous of you as well …. A full time job drinking wine, pumping randoms, changing your face, pumping auld men in the saunas! Topping up fake tan, matting your hair! NO ONE is jealous of you, your an absolute train wreck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shes delusional the guys family must have had a word with him or the swimming attire has put him off or the matted hair or the manky fake tan or the shite makeup or shite patter or the making an arse of herself have I missed anything πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Some junkie doon Duke st will try rob they teeth and sell them to cash converter for a tenner πŸ˜‚ she'll get pelters for talking like that its cringey as fuck
maybe the sauna is attracting a more high class clientle and the Dug is trying to fit in with the punters πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8