Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s never worked a day in her life she worked in Bernardo’s doing community service and got caught stealing the clothes and money out the till! Pure classy bird dirty lowlife stealing of the most vulnerable
You make bold claims all the time but you never bring receipts. What did Dugheed do to you to inspire this level of vitriol?

Reactions: 8
You say a lot on here but there's never any proof, it's that you talking about yourself dugheed?

You make bold claims all the time but you never bring receipts. What did Dugheed do to you to inspire this level of vitriol?
How can I possibly have receipts ya muppet tell you what why don’t you ask her if she has done community service in the Bernardo’s in NM! I can’t stand the auld boot and that’s that! She was bailed away from a house in NM when she was apparently getting battered aff the ex! She was giving as good as she was getting from what I ever observed! She’s a dirty hingoot that think she’s famous and that kind of annoys me I want the work to see the REAL DUG!

Reactions: 14
There's gotta be more to it Lampy. You just hate her too damn much for it to be some random TikTok beef.

Spill the beans.

Reactions: 5
Do you own a bottle of Miss Dior perfume by any chance ?

Reactions: 7
Ma
Do you own a bottle of Miss Dior perfume by any chance ?
No no I’m no the camp lamp

Haha hate it when people come here trying to police people.

There's gotta be more to it Lampy. You just hate her too damn much for it to be some random TikTok beef.

Spill the beans.
The girl is a pure cunt and to be totally honest I know so much more about her snd believe me everything I say is 100 % accurate. She was in the AA for a while and let’s just say she has a bigger mouth than her fanny

Reactions: 13
I used to really think she was funny but them Glasgow to Edinburgh train journeys then being spotted in Edinburgh having drinks with elderly men......Funny but not funny ha ha.

She’s nae money for surgery. She’d be needing some sap business owner from the east end to pay for it.

Reactions: 6
The girl is a pure cunt and to be totally honest I know so much more about her snd believe me everything I say is 100 % accurate. She was in the AA for a while and let’s just say she has a bigger mouth than her fanny
I’m not implying you’re doing this nor am I trying to moderate the thread…just a reminder to anyone who reads here (including you Dugheed) that AA members depend on folk adhering to the yellow card. I would be gutted if anyone was passing on what I said at a meeting

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.