Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dustin said in a video today that him and Nick are going to be launching a candle line soon. Interesing, I wonder how well it will sell.

Have you seen Rich's diagnosis video? what is it about? I cannot waste one hour of my life for his video.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen Rich's diagnosis video? what is it about? I cannot waste one hour of my life for his video.
same lmao

no i looked at some it - weight loss journey, he talked about his a1c being a 10 back in 2019 and now the a1c is 6. something, he had a lower body lift that was maybe 360 and then an upper body lift. it looks like just some cosmetic stuff and losing weight.

The trash house
I didn't know that Nick and Dustin are now living in Texas somewhere. Nick sold his's mother's house.

Dustin mom is a cold and on a vent and on like two days and she was finally taken off. He said that his family doesn't talk to him unless it was bad. He said that tried to call his mom and he found that her number was changed. He said that he is adopted. It sounds like the candle business is on hold because they stopped to work on Nick's mother's house.

That video from Dustin complaining about some of his videos not performing well due to taking time off. SMH. His videos are terrible.

Last edited:
I didn't know that Nick and Dustin are now living in Texas somewhere. Nick sold his's mother's house.

Dustin mom is a cold and on a vent and on like two days and she was finally taken off. He said that his family doesn't talk to him unless it was bad. He said that tried to call his mom and he found that her number was changed. He said that he is adopted. It sounds like the candle business is on hold because they stopped to work on Nick's mother's house.

That video from Dustin complaining about some of his videos not performing well due to taking time off. SMH. His videos are terrible.

Do you believe his dead sister story?

Rich got scammed and bought a fake Birkin bag but somehow he wants us to believe it is the real thing? :LOL: :LOL:
All of his bags are fake and this is the proof!

Ι was browsing on youtube some videos about mikayla Nogueira and found Shelby's channel ,friend of Rich Lux and ugh she is so infuriating . I had to turn it of after 3 minutes because I couldn't listen to her annoying voice.

Her youtube channel's going to last long IMO. If she thinks that she will ever reach Rich Lux's past level success she is kidding herself. There is some guy that she likes to have on from time to time and he is worse than she is. She and Tea Time almost got into it when Tea Time said that Rich Lux is racist and replied to them and said that Rich isn't racist. I think that he is still racist even thought there is a black in his friend group. IMO.

Rich Lux lied and said that Earf Muva of stalking him when it wasn't true. She had exposed the whole beauty drama channel community in a video and he and the others were just upset that he was exposed.

Another problem with It's Shelby E, she doesn't do her research before making a video sometimes e.g. with Will Smith and Adam McIntyre. Shelby didn't watch Adam's IG stories to see that he was at gay club and Adele was there and Adam was saying that he had taken a pic with Adele and that Adele had given him her cigarette. It's was obvious that Adam was just in the crowd and Adele was on the stage and mostly on the balcony on the second floor. Now with Will Smith, Shelby didn't know that even though Will was banned from the academy she didn't know that Will could still be nominated for another Oscar during those 10 yrs, She's a little like Sebastian Soto too, Sebastian doea drama video without all of the details too.

Last edited:
Her youtube channel's going to last long IMO. If she thinks that she will ever reach Rich Lux's past level success she is kidding herself. There is some guy that she likes to have on from time to time and he is worse than she is. She and Tea Time almost got into it when Tea Time said that Rich Lux is racist and replied to them and said that Rich isn't racist. I think that he is still racist even thought there is a black in his friend group. IMO.

Rich Lux lied and said that Earf Muva of stalking him when it wasn't true. She had exposed the whole beauty drama channel community in a video and he and the others were just upset that he was exposed.

Another problem with It's Shelby E, she doesn't do her research before making a video sometimes e.g. with Will Smith and Adam McIntyre. Shelby didn't watch Adam's IG stories to see that he was at gay club and Adele was there and Adam was saying that he had taken a pic with Adele and that Adele had given him her cigarette. It's was obvious that Adam was just in the crowd and Adele was on the stage and mostly on the balcony on the second floor. Now with Will Smith, Shelby didn't know that even though Will was banned from the academy she didn't know that Will could still be nominated for another Oscar during those 10 yrs, She's a little like Sebastian Soto too, Sebastian doea drama video without all of the details too.
I liked Earf Muva because she wasn't afraid to expose all these shady drama channels . I think Shelby just hangs out with Rich for clout and nothing else. Haven't seen Rich hang out with Bustin and Nick cracker for a long time. They sure had a falling out.

I liked Earf Muva because she wasn't afraid to expose all these shady drama channels . I think Shelby just hangs out with Rich for clout and nothing else. Haven't seen Rich hang out with Bustin and Nick cracker for a long time. They sure had a falling out.
Earf Muva was really good. I need to see if her channel is still up.

I agree with you about Shelby in one video she said that Rich was such an inspiration to her. I was like girl what?!, SMH. She just wants the clout and the clicks and views.

Yeah Bustin and Nick play nice in the comments with each other but no videos together and when Rich was in Vegas when they lived in Vegas, still no videos with Rixh. ;) I think that you are right about Bustin and Nick falling out with Rich.

I think that Sebastian did those videos with Rich for clout IMO. There was one video of Sebastian saying that he was tired of doing drama videos and that he wasn't interested in doing them. :unsure: He also said that he was depressed too because it was around the part of the year that his brother had killed themselves several years ago. I understand being depressed and loosing interest in somethings. But you can tell by the way his covers some things that he doesn't have all of the facts.

I think the Trisha suing drama channels was some made up drama because views are down for Rich, Sebastian and It's Shelby E. Adam did finally talked about the lawsuit or the rumored lawsuit. so that's good. People are asking Peter Monn to talk about it. I don't Peter cares enough to talk about it.

I really worry about Trisha's kid. They will become toxic and with full mental health issues like Trisha's mom and Trisha. Some people should not have children.

I think the Trisha suing drama channels was some made up drama because views are down for Rich, Sebastian and It's Shelby E. Adam did finally talked about the lawsuit or the rumored lawsuit. so that's good. People are asking Peter Monn to talk about it. I don't Peter cares enough to talk about it.

I don't like Peter. He always gives me p**** vibes.

I really worry about Trisha's kid. They will become toxic and with full mental health issues like Trisha's mom and Trisha. Some people should not have children.

I don't like Peter. He always gives me p**** vibes.
someone stated that they thought that it was strange that he would drive around at night and they thought that he was looking for young boys or guys at night when I heard that I was like omg wow.

I agree with you about Trisha's kid. I agree with also some people should not have children.

Ethan Klein called Rich Lux - Reach Lux, lol. And accused him of making up fake drama for clicks and views in reference the fake caller drama with Rich, Sebastian and Shelby

Ethan Klein called Rich Lux - Reach Lux, lol. And accused him of making up fake drama for clicks and views in reference the fake caller drama with Rich, Sebastian and Shelby

He is right though. Did you notice that Rich didn't have his bodygua....I mean paid yes men with him during his ace fest trip? He always LOVES to show us his bodyguards and acts like a hollywood star on instagram stories when visiting a mall or going shopping so I wonder why he didn't pay for their tickets to LA and Ace fest? If he is so afraid going out wouldn't it be wise to bring them along to the ace fest after all the commentary videos he made about the ace family? One more proof to add to the list that Rich,the bodyguards and all the luxury lifestyle is just fake and his persona. He doesn't really own any bodyguards or expensive LV bags & other items. He is FAKE! Have you also noticed that Rich has only black men as his employees? I can only think of two things : 1) he only wants black men as employees because he has been accused several times of racism and him having black men justifies that he isn't a racist or 2) he has a fetish for black men.

He is right though. Did you notice that Rich didn't have his bodygua....I mean paid yes men with him during his ace fest trip? He always LOVES to show us his bodyguards and acts like a hollywood star on instagram stories when visiting a mall or going shopping so I wonder why he didn't pay for their tickets to LA and Ace fest? If he is so afraid going out wouldn't it be wise to bring them along to the ace fest after all the commentary videos he made about the ace family? One more proof to add to the list that Rich,the bodyguards and all the luxury lifestyle is just fake and his persona. He doesn't really own any bodyguards or expensive LV bags & other items. He is FAKE! Have you also noticed that Rich has only black men as his employees? I can only think of two things : 1) he only wants black men as employees because he has been accused several times of racism and him having black men justifies that he isn't a racist or 2) he has a fetish for black men.
Yeah true about Ethan Klein

I've noticed that he has those body guards to make himself seem more important than he really is. Oh, noticed back when he was called racist that hired those black employees to try and prove that he wasn't racist. I'm not buying any of it. I wasn't buying any of it when Adam McIntrye had pointed one of his racist old tweets earlier this year and he was talked about how he wasn't use that word anymore and that he had apologized. I didn't care he's still racist in my book. It makes sense for all of his LV to be fake too.

So now Trisha has spoken about the fake drama call that Rich Lux was so friendly with even though they were mean to Sebastian. There is a lady on YouTube that has offered to help with finding out who this person is. Her channel is Animal KingdomSC, she thinks that no one is going to give her an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , I agree.

OMG it was nearly an hour and a half !!! Couldn't be arsed to watch tbh.
Is Dustin calling Nick his friend, by friend doesn't he mean boyfriend or just friend now?

Did you see that video that Dustin uploaded about some drama channels and about Rich Lux's drama channel about the Nick alvadcao sp? stuff? I don't really watch Rich Lux thru the whole video

Do you have any ideas who was the fake caller ?