Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you heard something about SG ? The only drama I have heard SG being in was wITH Angelika Oles.
. But the other drama that I heard about was her not wanting to go the the house warming for Nick when he live in Houston tx, that Petty Paige, Dustin, Rich Lux and some other drama channels were there too. it was just basically they had invited her over and she did go to it and they were upset by it. and she didn't want to be their because she like how they were as drama channels. She said that her mom or someone in her family was sick and that's why didn't go and then she did that YouTube video talking about why she really didn't go. My memory is fuzzy about it but Nick and Dustin and Rich were really nasty to her about not coming to Nick's house warming.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
. But the other drama that I heard about was her not wanting to go the the house warming for Nick when he live in Houston tx, that Petty Paige, Dustin, Rich Lux and some other drama channels were there too. it was just basically they had invited her over and she did go to it and they were upset by it. and she didn't want to be their because she like how they were as drama channels. She said that her mom or someone in her family was sick and that's why didn't go and then she did that YouTube video talking about why she really didn't go. My memory is fuzzy about it but Nick and Dustin and Rich were really nasty to her about not coming to Nick's house warming.
Oh yes, now I remember !!! And after that she distances herself from that group

Dustin Dailey uploaded a video today about the Shane Dawson video. I have yet to watch it.

Nick uploaded a video today too about the fire. I have yet to watch it too.

I really sounds like Shane Dawson and Jefree Star are testing the waters to see if people would be willing to buy another palette from them in the future. Yikes. I'm not buying it.

Van Luc7 was live last night and Rich Lux was in the chat and so was Chime, which is It's Shelby E, I guess we could say former friend.

Nick went live the other day on the daileys YouTube channel and I saw the link to the podcast on patreon and it doesn't work so that means that they don't do the podcast anymore. I didn't watch the live it was like 12 minutes long, I may watch it later

I swear Rich only moves from one apartment to another just for content .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
did you know that Dustin and Nick and Jen were in two separate fires and not just one? I don't know all the details but there was two people in a stream that talked about it on van luc7 last Iive stream. one of them said that they were Able to hear about the story from another point of view.

• Wow
Oooooh I need more details.
these screenshots are from Van luc7 live stream, I don't want what live stream that they had watched and got that information from. that bottom comment , I included it by mistake. on second note, these comments are weird to me because when they first talked about the fire they said that they had lost the cats and that they had lost everything. soo, I'm lost. I know that they house they were in caught on fire for a second time after the first time. because they Jen Gereard uploaded a video about it.
Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 8.38.07 AM.png

I think that this is a false alarm ( sorry about that ) on my part because I know that dustin and nick said that the two cats died in the fire and that the house was a total lost and that the house was on fire again because Jen talked about it on her channel being on fire for the second time. When the house was on fire the first time the cats died from the smoke and firefighter brought out the cats bed and Nick was up set about that. I don't know where they heard about the cat food comment from.

here's a five minute video about the fire from Nick's point of view. I thought at first it was weird that that Jen lady said that she was glad that Dustin was around to help her and her dog get out but later on it was talked about how Nick was a night owl and was up that time of night. Maybe I just don't keep up with those two enough or something. I don't know.

here's nick's video

I'm sorry but my details are thin at the moment, I've been dealing with two sick parents at one time right now and I'm an only child.
i don't really understand,the cats died because of the smoke or did they catch fire? not that it matters but what if something else is going on? something about insurance and a fire gone wrong? hm......
on another note, Sloan will be uploading his first podcast on youtube and in one episode he features rich lux and in the trailer there is a part where Rich lux says that being associated with Jeffree dragged him down. It will be interesting to see what else he's going to say in the interview...

i don't really understand,the cats died because of the smoke or did they catch fire? not that it matters but what if something else is going on? something about insurance and a fire gone wrong? hm......
on another note, Sloan will be uploading his first podcast on youtube and in one episode he features rich lux and in the trailer there is a part where Rich lux says that being associated with Jeffree dragged him down. It will be interesting to see what else he's going to say in the interview...
I agree with you about the cats but I think that the died because of the fire and Nick was mad because the firefighter wouldn't let him go back into the house for 2 seconds to get the cats out. SMH. Nick is out of mind still probably because it was his mother's cats. But what happened to Nicks and Dustin's two small dogs, did they give them away or something?

Yeah I just saw that about Sloan talking about his podcast. I saw that about Rich Lux, I agree it should be interesting.

Edited to add: the Iive stream with van luc7 is 4 hours long and it was talked about the dustin and nick fire at the end. I'll for the the timestamp sometime today.

Hope your parents feel better soon. ❤
Hope your parents feel better soon. ❤
Thank you. My parents both have covid19 and dad thinks that mom may have the flu. I just saw that you can have covid19 and the flu at the same time. I hope that isn't the case with mom. So far, I don't have covid19 right now. I got my fingers cross that it will stay that way.

• Heart
Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 1.01.28 PM.png

I just saw that Dustin posted this and that he lost his mom and right before Thanksgiving too. There was a video that Dustin made awhile back and he said that he tried calling his mom and her phone number had been changed. I'm guessing he was finally able to catch up with his family and his mom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just watched a video that was posted by Sunshinery on YouTube and the cats died of smoke. Also in the comments someone asked what happened to Nick and Dustin's dog and Sunshinery said that she didn't know. Because Nick is only talking about losing his two cats and Jen has a large dog that got out of the fire. I think that those people in Van luc7 live stream chat one of them was is Sunshinery are talking about the fact that the house Dustin and Nick lived with Jen caught fire twice. They all said that they lost everything. But it's clear that Dustin, Nick and Jen were able to get some things out of the house before the second fire, imo. After first fire there was mostly damaged the area were Jen lived in and the second fire cause damaged to the part of the house that Nick and Dustin lived in, imo. Jen posted a photo of a mug from Emily D Baker's YouTube channel if you look at her twitter page. About the dogs. I just see things about Birkin, I'm thinking that Birkin had to be put down and Nick doesn't want to talk about it publicly because he deleted some tweets about both of his dogs. These are tweets to Nick about Birkin not doing well heath wise. I didn't take any screenshots of Nick's deleted tweets regarding both dogs. Birkin either died or had to be put down and I think the same of the other dog too.
Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 7.31.55 AM.png

@Namima Both my parents are feeling better now. They both are COVID negative and I'm covid negative too. My mom is still coughing for some reason. I'll probably just have her to call her doctor and see what the doctor says about that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just watched a video that was posted by Sunshinery on YouTube and the cats died of smoke. Also in the comments someone asked what happened to Nick and Dustin's dog and Sunshinery said that she didn't know. Because Nick is only talking about losing his two cats and Jen has a large dog that got out of the fire. I think that those people in Van luc7 live stream chat one of them was is Sunshinery are talking about the fact that the house Dustin and Nick lived with Jen caught fire twice. They all said that they lost everything. But it's clear that Dustin, Nick and Jen were able to get some things out of the house before the second fire, imo. After first fire there was mostly damaged the area were Jen lived in and the second fire cause damaged to the part of the house that Nick and Dustin lived in, imo. Jen posted a photo of a mug from Emily D Baker's YouTube channel if you look at her twitter page. About the dogs. I just see things about Birkin, I'm thinking that Birkin had to be put down and Nick doesn't want to talk about it publicly because he deleted some tweets about both of his dogs. These are tweets to Nick about Birkin not doing well heath wise. I didn't take any screenshots of Nick's deleted tweets regarding both dogs. Birkin either died or had to be put down and I think the same of the other dog too. View attachment 1776998

@Namima Both my parents are feeling better now. They both are COVID negative and I'm covid negative too. My mom is still coughing for some reason. I'll probably just have her to call her doctor and see what the doctor says about that.
I was wrong Birkin probably just had a health scare because in the video that Nick uploaded he talked about his two dogs and that he picked them up before leaving the house once he knew the house was on fire. Sorry for the confusion. Nick said that there is a lot of their stuff in storage, he also said that they are suing the owner of the house that Jen was renting. I don't know now much rights Dustin and Nick will have because they were just living there and they are not the renters, Jen is. This is going to be interesting. I could be wrong about that.

• Angry
I just watched a video that was posted by Sunshinery on YouTube and the cats died of smoke. Also in the comments someone asked what happened to Nick and Dustin's dog and Sunshinery said that she didn't know. Because Nick is only talking about losing his two cats and Jen has a large dog that got out of the fire. I think that those people in Van luc7 live stream chat one of them was is Sunshinery are talking about the fact that the house Dustin and Nick lived with Jen caught fire twice. They all said that they lost everything. But it's clear that Dustin, Nick and Jen were able to get some things out of the house before the second fire, imo. After first fire there was mostly damaged the area were Jen lived in and the second fire cause damaged to the part of the house that Nick and Dustin lived in, imo. Jen posted a photo of a mug from Emily D Baker's YouTube channel if you look at her twitter page. About the dogs. I just see things about Birkin, I'm thinking that Birkin had to be put down and Nick doesn't want to talk about it publicly because he deleted some tweets about both of his dogs. These are tweets to Nick about Birkin not doing well heath wise. I didn't take any screenshots of Nick's deleted tweets regarding both dogs. Birkin either died or had to be put down and I think the same of the other dog too. View attachment 1776998

I'm so glad your parents are well and you are negative. It must have been such a worrying time for you. Keep an eye out for long covid symptoms. ❤

• Heart
I'm so glad your parents are well and you are negative. It must have been such a worrying time for you. Keep an eye out for long covid symptoms. ❤
Thank you!. Yes, I was so worried about both of them and I was getting really upset about positive. Thanks for the heads up about long covid, my hasn't been coughing as much she has been taking some Mucinex.

• Heart