Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t quote my post then pal in your response. You quoted my post and said “your” misogyny is showing.
It's just not that serious..... It was a general point, seriosuly, it's not that deep. But apologies for offence caused

just found this... shes a pain in the bottom.. to use her own words she really eerks me

Reactions: 1
So that book that she’s always highlighting, I’ve never paid much attention but is it just some lad saying stuff like “if you do nothing you’ll feel tit”. Lol. No scientific basis, references or validation to wide sweeping statements and she’s off highlighting every day for “years” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
So that book that she’s always highlighting, I’ve never paid much attention but is it just some lad saying stuff like “if you do nothing you’ll feel tit”. Lol. No scientific basis, references or validation to wide sweeping statements and she’s off highlighting every day for “years” 😂😂😂
Wrong thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

Deleting answers from her Q&A box. Somebody said what's the first thing you're gonna do when ya get home and she said she's gonna get a chicken dry and spicy from the takeaway local to her. 5 minutes and it was gone. She replaced it with a woods walk with her kids as she misses doing that. She's so self centred and selfish it's actually beyond me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus, I’d forgotten that I was even following this thread. Good to know she’s still an absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lots of talk all week & month about missing England when finishing up... nothing about the going home excitement to see the family

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The only thing she'll miss about England is flirting with the men she works with when she's a married woman and she doing it on insta for all to see gaaaaaawk

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Deleting answers from her Q&A box. Somebody said what's the first thing you're gonna do when ya get home and she said she's gonna get a chicken dry and spicy from the takeaway local to her. 5 minutes and it was gone. She replaced it with a woods walk with her kids as she misses doing that. She's so self centred and selfish it's actually beyond me
You've clearly never had a dry hot and spicy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You've clearly never had a dry hot and spicy

Ah Ballina people and their hot & spicy never got the appeal of dry chicken with a bit of rub could do that at home!

The only thing she'll miss about England is flirting with the men she works with when she's a married woman and she doing it on insta for all to see gaaaaaawk
Marrying someone near old enough to be your father must do that to ya

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah well known for it in his hometown of Athlone, constantly taking advantage of girls as young as 16 and 17 !... I know because my best friend was one of them. It is only now years later that we see how wrong it was but we thought a 26 year old with a souped up red car was cool. He slept with her in her painted pink bedroom in BUNK BEDS!!!!! Sick bleep

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah well known for it in his hometown of Athlone, constantly taking advantage of girls as young as 16 and 17 !... I know because my best friend was one of them. It is only now years later that we see how wrong it was but we thought a 26 year old with a souped up red car was cool. He slept with her in her painted pink bedroom in BUNK BEDS!!!!! Sick bleep
omg 🤢 and that's treating patients in hospital many probably underage. Hes disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 3