Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Dr Lisa is a bit over botoxed??? And whats with the always sounding like she has sinus issues?

Reactions: 3
She discussed this. I can't exactly remember but i think she said she had large adenoids and that caused a "blocked nose" sound when she spoke.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Jesus she lets a lot get to her very sensitive isn't she, how has she survived this far in her line of work. I reckon she's like a little kitten that you can't even look at the wrong way. Used to like her but she gratessssss on me now ,

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus she lets a lot get to her very sensitive isn't she, how has she survived this far in her line of work. I reckon she's like a little kitten that you can't even look at the wrong way. Used to like her but she gratessssss on me now ,
ya but surely that whole we teach kids whats real is a whole load of bull for the gram. I agree with the hypocrisy comment shes not all real.. fair enough she admits to botox but wrinkles are a real part of life that shes erasing.. shes keeping up the expectation to be wrinkle free and then takes offence because of it.

a great role model indeed.. lets not forget she was all but a child when she took off with her order of malta leader.

Reactions: 2
Very strange. It says no posts when I go into her page. The video was a reel so can't be that old, it's on the Irish Heart Foundations page as well

Wasn’t she having some procedure done lately after having abnormal cells? She was saying she was delayed from smears due to England? Didn’t think you could do those pregnant but could be wrong

Reactions: 5