Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what was said to her, she put up a post about an air ambulance service running out of Munster. Then the next day a post about an air corps one and gave out in the text that people were trying to put one against the other or something like that with no background to the whole thing? I was confused!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what was said to her, she put up a post about an air ambulance service running out of Munster. Then the next day a post about an air corps one and gave out in the text that people were trying to put one against the other or something like that with no background to the whole thing? I was confused!!
Ah okay, thought I'd missed something! I guess people were messaging her or something 🤷

She also had up a pic of someone praising her podcast with Alex🙄 and a reply saying how her and Bernard say it's short pain for a lot of gain or some similar tripe.
I'm finding she's becoming more and more judgemental, defensive negative and quiet show offey as time goes on. I wonder if she realises herself that having a social media presence is impacting on her own personality.
To be fair aside from the silly sanitiser collaboration and roping in some hun mums for botox she's not trying to make a kill from her page and she has spent a lot of time putting together some very informative highlights.

Reactions: 9
I get the impression that she actually stayed in the Uk this time guys...

Doesn’t eradicate her behaviour over Christmas but it does restore some of my faith in people, she might have made a mistake and learned from it? No sign of an apology or her admitting it but this virus is an absolute biatch and we’ve all slipped up over the past year. It’s the people who show no remorse, no insight and keep on breaking the rules that drive me nuts.

I haven’t seen remorse, I’m not sure there is insight but there has been a more responsible (and legal) approach to the restrictions and virus threat this time around. That’s something...

I’m sure it’s so hard to have a zoom birthday party for a two year old. She’s not alone in having these difficult life experiences during the pandemic but in fairness, for once she hasn’t put herself above people’s safety and she did stay away from airplanes and illegal border crossings. So credit where credit is due- thank you Lisa!

But she kept coming online defending her actions over and over again and giving misinformation about the guidelines and misinformation about covid tests. So I wouldn't praise her or say thanks for doing what loads of other people have had the sense to do all along.

Reactions: 2
We haven’t seen her travelling home.
that’s all I’ll say. I would read into that that she hasn’t travelled. She shares what she wants you to see.I don’t have any secret info so don’t read into this too much all I’m saying is not being home for her daughters birthday doesn’t mean not being home at all.

Reactions: 4
that’s all I’ll say. I would read into that that she hasn’t travelled. She shares what she wants you to see.I don’t have any secret info so don’t read into this too much all I’m saying is not being home for her daughters birthday doesn’t mean not being home at all.
I agree, after all they are constantly reminding us they only show a tiny part of their lives on Instagram and we’ve no idea what they are doing the rest of the time 🙄

Reactions: 2
But she kept coming online defending her actions over and over again and giving misinformation about the guidelines and misinformation about covid tests. So I wouldn't praise her or say thanks for doing what loads of other people have had the sense to do all along.
Fair point. I just felt relieved to see her not break rules for once.

i hadn’t thought of it like that.... 😳

She had shown herself doing shifts in a hospital that she has picked up to pass the time when she would have been in Ireland though

No, this is her first trip. I don’t think she’s home for good - she doesn’t finish there until July
Nearly 4 months away from the kids is something I can’t even fathom. I know it’s her choice but not one I’d be willing to make myself.

Reactions: 5
Nearly 4 months away from the kids is something I can’t even fathom. I know it’s her choice but not one I’d be willing to make myself.
Nor I. If I was offered the Euromillions, I couldn’t leave my kids that long.

My hubby has to do overseas next year to renew his contract. We all make sacrifices for the right reasons. Rather him than me tho. I love my babies too much. Can’t leave them overnight