Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus it’s not 1950 like I mean she mentioned before they would like more kids, if she has gone offline because she thinks it’s been copped it’s a little OTT don’t you think!

Reactions: 1
God I wonder what happened to just vanish like that?
Hardly to do with the chat here about how she got with the husband?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yup she's gone! That's all a little bit strange to me. Did she not say one a story recently that she had some big news to share?

Reactions: 2
Mad that she’s gone just like that, would have thought she’d have ad commitments or something

Nice HSE maternity pay again I assume you’d still get it even if you were gone for a year in England? Weird how she disappears and she had an AD up, like hello you’re paid to advertise ?!

Reactions: 3
Would someone else have posted the video on her behalf.....like her agency? Surely she didnt post it herself
It was on her own Instagram page during the week, I’m not sure if she just reshared it or posted it herself. I don’t follow her but went for a look when it was being discussed here. She was clearly very pregnant in the video but she also had an ad for some kinda drink on her stories too that same day and she didn’t look pregnant in that so I assumed it was an old video. Tho I think she was wearing a chunky jumper in the ad so who knows.

yes this was what i meant. was the talk of town and without wonder she was still a minor.
I don't think that he looks that much older than her? Good for her if she's expecting again. But, thought thst she wanted to branch out with all the training that she did & the sacrifice of leaving her kids for so long to do so.