Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she accidently shared this story without her usual filter . I know she is swollen from the allergic reaction but you can clearly see how different she looks here without the filter
That's not from the allergic reaction. She had some intensive treatment involving lasers or needles or god knows what else.

Reactions: 1
She's very quiet about the news on the university of limerick hospital case. She's usually all high and mighty about ED reporting and how it's not their fault.

Reactions: 11
The ceremonial cloaks , its like a cult
No different to any other group having ceremonial robes.
Tbh you do you. She doesn't force her religion on insta and I actually think it's a nice thing that she's done for her son and family. Shows the true meaning of Communion. Nowadays events like communions, christening etc have lost all meaning and all about parties and who can be the flashiest on social media

Reactions: 14
Each to their own and what ever gets you through the night etc. but the irony of a doctor who’s professional life is based on scientific evidence being devoted to religion is nuts.

Reactions: 3
Don't forget it was in the Order Of Malta that wee 15yr old lisa met the husband first 👀 The husband that was a grown ass man when he 1st met her 👀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Each to their own and what ever gets you through the night etc. but the irony of a doctor who’s professional life is based on scientific evidence being devoted to religion is nuts.
Each to their own correct but if a doctor was Muslim , Hindu, Jewish etc people wouldn’t mention that they’re religious. Fair play to her she’s in Lourdes with the Order of Malta all voluntary and is giving back her time to the community in a positive way. Refreshing imo to see someone on insta doing their own thing in their own lane and not having their child make communion for the party which a lot do.

Not her biggest fan either can find her to be annoying at times but I think it’s nice she’s shared it obv a proud moment as a mum for her.

Reactions: 10
Don't forget it was in the Order Of Malta that wee 15yr old lisa met the husband first 👀 The husband that was a grown ass man when he 1st met her 👀
It's disgusting, wonder will she be ok with her own little ones at 15/16 dating a 30 year old!

Reactions: 1