Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Word on the street and the back lanes is Hubbie is isloating with covid apparently. If this is true I wonder is anyone else in the house restricting their movements????

Reactions: 2
Word on the street and the back lanes is Hubbie is isloating with covid apparently. If this is true I wonder is anyone else in the house restricting their movements????
Somehow I don't think the hubbie having covid would be a reason to delete her Instagram 🤔

Reactions: 7
Yet another reason why people are afraid to get tested. "omg did you hear Johnny has the covid. THE SHAME".

Good jaysis. You do realise she's a doctor in a hospital so at a slight risk of bringing covid home? You know all of us are fair game for it and we dont need to treat it like HIV in the 80s?

Reactions: 13
I saw on a FB group someone say they sent a message to fab pharmacist who said Lisa just needed a break from Instagram.

I'd imagine she gets a hape of anti vaxx loons

Reactions: 1
Quick input here.. maybe delayed. Anyone else find it funny that she changed back to her maiden name while she was over in the uk working, had she her eye on a fella she worked with maybe and didn't want him to know she was married ooooh devil's advocate

• Wow
  • Haha
Quick input here.. maybe delayed. Anyone else find it funny that she changed back to her maiden name while she was over in the uk working, had she her eye on a fella she worked with maybe and didn't want him to know she was married ooooh devil's advocate
We saw a totally different lisa over there so wouldn't be surprised...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's not unusual for doctors not to change to their married name. A lot of them have research published in their maiden name so don't want to lose the link to that.
She changed from dr mammy guthrie to dr Lisa when the got taken on with an agency

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣
Cause the best way to have a discrete affair is to broadcast it through a name change 🤣🤣
Or pretend she's single all the while still posting about her husband and kids
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's fairly ok. She has some good content and advice and seems pretty down to earth. Wasn't mad on her doing the #ads but she definitely isn't the worst offender there.

Reactions: 10
No I think she said it’s cos her name on her doctor stuff is all her maiden name and I think she had signed up to agency as well with that name so I guess it’s that. I like her at times and other times I don’t know is she a 90 year old granny in a woman’s body? Or maybe that’s just what people are like in mayo the whole ‘ I am great craic and I love the lols’ type thing?

No I think she said it’s cos her name on her doctor stuff is all her maiden name and I think she had signed up to agency as well with that name so I guess it’s that. I like her at times and other times I don’t know is she a 90 year old granny in a woman’s body? Or maybe that’s just what people are like in mayo the whole ‘ I am great craic and I love the lols’ type thing?
Lol! Yup all Mayo people are just like Lisa 😂😂
Agree she is very much a granny at times

I don't think she changed her name on Insta because she fancied some lad in the UK, come on now......
One of the more ridiculous things I’ve read on tattle, of course she didn’t

Reactions: 3
Ah I like Lisa on Instagram, hope all is OK with her. I'd say it'd take a lot for people to get to her so wouldn't say its that. She'd have a thick skin a Dr surely

Reactions: 4
Ah I like Lisa on Instagram, hope all is OK with her. I'd say it'd take a lot for people to get to her so wouldn't say its that. She'd have a thick skin a Dr surely
I like her too. I'd imagine it's a lot of shite sent to her from antivaxx freaks and the likes, while trying to work in a oandemic with 3 small kids

Reactions: 6