Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her too. I'd imagine it's a lot of shite sent to her from antivaxx freaks and the likes, while trying to work in a oandemic with 3 small kids
This. And being slated for daring to further her studies while also being a woman. Disappointing how many women think it's terrible that she's not chained to the kitchen sink. And people going off on one cos she's had a bit of Botox and filler. They want her at home with her children, without any cosmetic procedures, yet if she was a fashion influencer no one would bat an eyelid at cosmetic work.
I don't like how into ads she had gotten but that's me, I don't like the "influencer" side. I've seen people get in to debt because they have to have whatever shite is being peddled from week to week (do you actually need a new Emma mattress or a spotlight toothbrush? 🤯). But I love her science based, yet not preachy information. She'd great highlights on an array of illnesses too.
It must be so hard to be in emergency medicine, seeing the damage covid (and everything else, of course) is doing, and then having antivaxxers melting your head with their "dO yOuR rEsEaRcH"

*Waits for the "is that you Lisa?" bullshite to start. No. No it is not.*

Reactions: 18
This. And being slated for daring to further her studies while also being a woman. Disappointing how many women think it's terrible that she's not chained to the kitchen sink. And people going off on one cos she's had a bit of Botox and filler. They want her at home with her children, without any cosmetic procedures, yet if she was a fashion influencer no one would bat an eyelid at cosmetic work.
I don't like how into ads she had gotten but that's me, I don't like the "influencer" side. I've seen people get in to debt because they have to have whatever shite is being peddled from week to week (do you actually need a new Emma mattress or a spotlight toothbrush? 🤯). But I love her science based, yet not preachy information. She'd great highlights on an array of illnesses too.
It must be so hard to be in emergency medicine, seeing the damage covid (and everything else, of course) is doing, and then having antivaxxers melting your head with their "dO yOuR rEsEaRcH"

*Waits for the "is that you Lisa?" bullshite to start. No. No it is not.*
Agree with everything you said. So what if she wants botox or anything, every second person has it these days sure

Reactions: 5
Agree with everything you said. So what if she wants botox or anything, every second person has it these days sure
And while I agree with the ads, at least hers are VERY obvious and rare enough - all I can remember are those drinks

Not like the rest with ad after ad after ad

If I see another bleeping Emma Mattress or Sweet King promo 😵😵

Reactions: 8
I thought she was just taking a social media break. I didn't realise her account/page was completely gone.

She’ll be back because she has ADs coming up no doubt. Laura gp & Laura pharmacy both had fit bit adds today so you can be sure there will be ads coming

Reactions: 4