Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how much she paid for her house? The job she's doing on her garden and it's overlooked seemingly by three other houses 🫣 two sides and back.
€630k according to the property price reg, that actually seems like a bargain.
No one @me re the house address. Her clinic is in her house, the address is public knowledge, she has members of the public there for appointments. The house used to be a childcare facility in a previous life, hence the name.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She wanted Salthill but had to rough it with Knocknacarra instead.
It’s a big house but very overlooked and in a very busy road that’s very built up.

Oh the beg for Taylor Swift tickets, who does she think is goina help her out with them? They are like gold dust.

Reactions: 6
Stories posted of her out walking in the middle of the day on Monday talking about how she never takes time for herself and works non stop. Apologising for cancelling clients.

Does she even see the irony?

There must have been a massive inheritance or lotto win, as people speculate. Ross takes way more leave than could even be provisioned for in the most generous paid leave package.
---
---
Oops, sorry for how that post formatted.

Reactions: 5
A truly Baffling lady - all this talk of being massively stressed and no time to herself ? She spent most of last week mulling over what colour to paint her garden wall, deciding between an 11ft and 14ft trampoline and wondering if she might get a pergola for the garden - while keeping up her morning and night lengthy skincare routine and hair and beauty treatments- is this causing her stress ? God help her - can ANYONE relate to her ? Even a tiny bit? I just cant figure her out

Reactions: 15
i for one don’t believe she is canceling appointments, there is simply no way at the rate she cancels she has any return custom
i reckon it’s all made up to make herself sound busy and drive interest

This one is constantly going on holidays, weekends and nights away. Weekly date nights with the hubby. Lounging around her house answering Q and A’s, trying on clothes and meeting friends. The parents regularly take the girls for sleepovers. I struggle to see how she is working too hard or has much stress in her life at all. Sure she is just back from a 2/3 week holiday in italy. She is rage inducing

Reactions: 11
All correct except; she has no friends

Reactions: 3
I’m like a broken record with this one but she’s a complete enigma to me.
Yesterday she came home from work and goes straight in to recording her skin care routine, which she has posted a gazillion times, all while 3 kids are running mad in the background…when I come home from work I barely get a chance to piss! It’s dinner, homework, housework, laundry etc. etc.
Now this morning she’s looking at outdoor kitchens which start at 10K….

There is a serious want in her.

Reactions: 12
I’m wondering has she secured collabs for some of the outside stuff. I suppose even if she didn’t she’d still buy it all. Some place gave her tonnes of free paint for that wall, it’s amazing how she’d be someone that any business would be interested in giving freebies to.
Most people can’t afford to redo their inside kitchens and this one is picking expensive counters for her outside kitchen. In a country where it pisses rain 95% of the year.
She’s on another planet.

Reactions: 14
She is absolutely on another planet , the money she spends completely blows my mind ,
She 100 % won the lotto or came into a vast some of money , she spends like a multi millionaire,
I’ve said it before a few years ago she was getting her sofa, and she was delighted she could pay it off with 0% APR with DFS,
Now she casually just drops , what 100k on her outside ?
I dunno if it would be 100k , I don’t think there would be much change out of 100k anyway , when she wants to put granite counters outside ,
Again like someone says on a complete different planet

An outside kitchen in Ireland?! What a bizarre waste of money. My partner is Spanish and his family have a small outdoor kitchen area.....because they live in Spain and it actually gets regular use due to having weather conducive to an outdoor kitchen.

It has to have been a lotto win or inheritance windfall. Her spending is like that of a celebrity! She is pissing it all away, though, on shite.

Reactions: 9
It has to have been a lotto win or inheritance windfall. Her spending is like that of a celebrity! She is pissing it all away, though, on shite.
This is what blows my mind the most…maintaining her lifestyle whilst rearing and educating 3 kids…surely she’s saving a good wallop too??!

I have family and friends who are directors of companies that turn over millions every year and they certainly don’t spend like our Laura lol

Reactions: 8
I know!! It is mad to me that, as a mother to three young girls, she is maintaining this sort of Hollywood lifestyle- literally every day she is either getting the hair or nails or whatever done.

What serious business woman is getting their hair done on a Tuesday morning? No one I know. I have to try and get any personal appointments on a Saturday or post 5pm (and I am but a lowly worker bee....not a high level executive. But I can also tell you, as someone with access to them, they are not booking personal appointments on weekday mornings- and they probably could if they wanted to). Like a normal working person, they do that stuff out of hours or at weekends.

I'm not sure how fiscally responsible she is, as per another poster above, a couple of years ago she was getting her couch on finance. I also remember her saying she took out a massive loan to go back to college to do medicine. So this sudden massive spending I think correlates to a change in fortune. No way is her clinic making her that kind of money. Sure she's never there to begin with

Last edited:
All she wants is to be noticed. She is spending in order to get in with the wealthy set in Galway. However, most of them don’t spend like her. She is a mess and thinks buying the fancy stuff will equal friends.
I feel sorry for her.

The want is sickening. Out of touch with reality altogether. Hard to be happy for her isn't it Fecking cost of living crisis and this one has money burning a hole in her pocket.

Reactions: 5
Can only agree with everything that’s been said - the spending is just off the charts. Dekton for an outdoor kitchen in Galway - is she well? I follow thehousebuild who has a stunning outdoor kitchen area beside her pool in her massive Surrey home. I think her husband is earning megabucks. I’ve said it before - but Laura has to have had some huge windfall, I remember following her when she was looking for a house, and finding it difficult to get one big enough that they could afford. With the way she spends now she could probably afford something much more expensive

Reactions: 4
Lord above the outfit she looks like a psychiatric patient from the old hospitals 100 years ago, just cos it has Gucci on the label and you can doesn’t mean you should
It’s giving her summer vibes it’s giving me shutter island vibes