Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how much she paid for her house? The job she's doing on her garden and it's overlooked seemingly by three other houses 🫣 two sides and back.
€630k according to the property price reg, that actually seems like a bargain.
No one @me re the house address. Her clinic is in her house, the address is public knowledge, she has members of the public there for appointments. The house used to be a childcare facility in a previous life, hence the name.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She wanted Salthill but had to rough it with Knocknacarra instead.
It’s a big house but very overlooked and in a very busy road that’s very built up.

Oh the beg for Taylor Swift tickets, who does she think is goina help her out with them? They are like gold dust.

Reactions: 6
Stories posted of her out walking in the middle of the day on Monday talking about how she never takes time for herself and works non stop. Apologising for cancelling clients.

Does she even see the irony?

There must have been a massive inheritance or lotto win, as people speculate. Ross takes way more leave than could even be provisioned for in the most generous paid leave package.
---
Stories posted of her out walking in the middle of the day on Monday talking about how she never takes time for herself and works non stop. Apologising for cancelling clients.

When in reality, she's away from her family non stop on glorified spa weekends trussed up as "work". I follow several (and attend one) aesthetic doctor who doesn't attend half of what she does. Not popping off to every LRP press event. Maybe actual training, yes.

Does she even see the irony when she bleats on about working hard, but is getting her nails, hair, brows done during the work day?

There must have been a massive inheritance or lotto win, as people speculate. Ross takes way more leave than could even be provisioned for in the most generous paid leave package.
---
Oops, sorry for how that post formatted.

Reactions: 5
A truly Baffling lady - all this talk of being massively stressed and no time to herself ? She spent most of last week mulling over what colour to paint her garden wall, deciding between an 11ft and 14ft trampoline and wondering if she might get a pergola for the garden - while keeping up her morning and night lengthy skincare routine and hair and beauty treatments- is this causing her stress ? God help her - can ANYONE relate to her ? Even a tiny bit? I just cant figure her out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i for one don’t believe she is canceling appointments, there is simply no way at the rate she cancels she has any return custom
i reckon it’s all made up to make herself sound busy and drive interest

Reactions: 4
This one is constantly going on holidays, weekends and nights away. Weekly date nights with the hubby. Lounging around her house answering Q and A’s, trying on clothes and meeting friends. The parents regularly take the girls for sleepovers. I struggle to see how she is working too hard or has much stress in her life at all. Sure she is just back from a 2/3 week holiday in italy. She is rage inducing 😡

Reactions: 9
This one is constantly going on holidays, weekends and nights away. Weekly date nights with the hubby. Lounging around her house answering Q and A’s, trying on clothes and meeting friends. The parents regularly take the girls for sleepovers. I struggle to see how she is working too hard or has much stress in her life at all. Sure she is just back from a 2/3 week holiday in italy. She is rage inducing 😡
All correct except; she has no friends

• Haha
Reactions: 2