Dr Laura GP #3 About the kids she moans and moans, she’s not too happy that she has gall stones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:
A pity party just for one, stays in bed and no work done

Reactions: 17
Jeez considering how much time and effort she puts into herself / face she didn’t exactly blow me away at that wedding. I’ll stick to my bare minimum thanks 🤣 and her fella looks like a smacked ass 🥴🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this Ross? She looks like his mam!

Is there an age gap? Or is he babyfaced? or has she just aged herself?
Think she’s is older than him but not by much. Wonder if they’ll be having a 2 week child free holiday for his 40th soon

Reactions: 1
It's gas, she's the one getting all the expensive treatments and a 19 step skincare regime, he probably showers, shites & shaves every day and he looks 24 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.