Dr Joshua Wolrich - Drjoshuawolrich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t follow him anymore so just went for a look and saw the quick video he posted from his wedding and wow, he’s put on so much weight 😳
I thought the same thing when I saw the wedding clip. He has def put back on all the weight he lost.

Reactions: 3
It's always the ones super smug about their weightloss that gain it back and then don't mention it.

It must be harder for people like Wolrich who demonised all ways of losing weight for years ... No slimming clubs,no calorie counting, no fasting, no cutting foods.... He's basically made it so he's not allowed to do anything to maintain or lose. 🤌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really? Had many friends on Honeymoon and never seen a see through robe shot!
The girl is wearing a bikini, it’s hardly a big deal
---
I work in healthcare and was the infection control lead at my old job. People absolutely shouldn't be leaving work in scrubs. The whole point of scrubs is infection control, that is literally why scrubs exist! If "most" of the staff in your hospital are ignoring this then that suggests a training need. And yes I've worked long shifts with no breaks so I know exactly how desperate they are to get home, doesn't make it OK to ignore basic hygiene 🙂
Yeh scrubs outside of a hospital is a no go. Not only that but he posts pics and stories with his hospital logo and ID badge in which is a huge no no. I don’t know how he gets away with it all and still keeps his job!

I'm struggling to feel sorry for someone who doesn't check data charges and complaining about the cost, whilst on a free cruise 🥲 clearly didn't bother to read the text that Three sends you when you connect to a foreign network!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Omg it’s so gross when influencers use their platforms for petty customer complaints. How are they not embarrassed to behave in such a manner.

Suck it up buttercup. The rest of us put spending caps on so we can’t incur accidental charges outside the regular monthly tariff without 1. consent and 2. knowing exactly what we’re in for.

Of all the tit people are going through atm with the cost of living crisis.. this will be a drop in the ocean for precious Josh.

Reactions: 8
I'm struggling to feel sorry for someone who doesn't check data charges and complaining about the cost, whilst on a free cruise 🥲 clearly didn't bother to read the text that Three sends you when you connect to a foreign network!
Not overly feeling sorry for him when on a free cruise.

Of course he’s a selfie stick twit
I used to like him, bought his book and all but his content has been awful for ages and now seeing him have the cheek to moan about his mobile data whilst on a GIFTED cruise is disgusting. I’m cringing at the selfie stick, knob.

Reactions: 4
See if soke tube, stuck his camera on a selfie stick in my face on holidays. It wouldn't be long going in the water!

Reactions: 1
I used to follow him and quite liked him but I’ve recently had to unfollow, he bores me to tears.

Reactions: 4
I too once liked him but his post today saying if he wasn't away (on a free, gifted, break in the carribean) he'd be striking with his colleagues is incredibly tone deaf. I am astonished he thinks that is solidarity! 🤯

Reactions: 16
I too once liked him but his post today saying if he wasn't away (on a free, gifted, break in the carribean) he'd be striking with his colleagues is incredibly tone deaf. I am astonished he thinks that is solidarity! 🤯
I thought the exact same thing !

Reactions: 6
Yes!!! What the actual duck is he doing on a gifted cruise with Motherpukka!! He’s an NHS dr and I thought he was alright for a while. Such an arrogant prick.

Reactions: 8
Oh wow, a reel swimming with a turtle, it’s just an ad for the cruise and he’s not even pretending it isn’t. Just on a very decadent luxury freebie and we even get a topless shot at the end.
He was a coffee wanker that annoyed me, but now. So out of touch.

Reactions: 5
That pregnancy announcement was so cringy and cliché. Him becoming a father is onlu going to make him even more of a know it all.

Reactions: 5