Dr Joshua Wolrich - Drjoshuawolrich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked at him for the first time in months. Fatherhood has aged him about ten years lol. Claire looks great. The Peleton stuff is really strange - I mean, he clearly doesn't exercise. Then he said Peleton asked for Claire to do the ads and not him. but on his IG account. Bizarre stuff.
Probably they want the angle of a mum getting back in shape after pregnancy, but targeting his audience 😑

Reactions: 3
I’m on the fence at the moment. I was really pissed off about the peleton, thinking it was completely against his MO but he’s come back and seems a bit more on the ball.

There’s a lot of tit flying about at the moment about glucose spiking, UPF, Keto and carnivore diets and it looks like he’s trying to have a go to help people see through these charlatans. I hope he stays on track and not post workouts on a brand new peloton tread though.

Reactions: 2
I’m on the fence at the moment. I was really pissed off about the peleton, thinking it was completely against his MO but he’s come back and seems a bit more on the ball.

There’s a lot of tit flying about at the moment about glucose spiking, UPF, Keto and carnivore diets and it looks like he’s trying to have a go to help people see through these charlatans. I hope he stays on track and not post workouts on a brand new peloton tread though.
I think they only had the Peloton for a short time.
I'm sure he said "We've been given a Pelonton to use for a few months" (or weeks, whatever he said)

Probably realises he needs the money and is upping his content 😂

• Haha
If he tones down the authoritative sanctimony, I might watch. That godawful Glucose Goddess is now peddling her own line of products.