Dr Joshua Wolrich - Drjoshuawolrich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to check if he had a thread after his latest instagram story... "oh I forgot my credit card gives me lounge access at the airport" 🙄

Yes, you're the first person to ever go into the lounge, congrats mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like coke bloat to me 🤷‍♀️
But droning on endlessly about it being ok to gain weight, the perils of fat phobia etc is a good cover 👍

Reactions: 2
State of his ad for the journal?
I know it’s pre recorded but uploading while on honeymoon and it’s literally nothing to do with your wedding

Reactions: 4
I’ve not posted here before but this guy seriously gets on my nerves… he’s been especially cocky recently and it’s so cringe. He tries so hard to make him self seem better than everyone else lol that caption about his stag do wtf.
Giving me eating McDonald’s with a knife and fork off a plate vibes

Reactions: 3
A very random story, just to me it seems like an outfit for the hubby not for the public. It’s the colour and robe that makes it look like underwear and not a bikini.
It's the same shot as numerous honeymoon couples post on Instagram. I see nothing wrong with it if that's what they want to do. Claire looks amazing.

Reactions: 5
It's the same shot as numerous honeymoon couples post on Instagram. I see nothing wrong with it if that's what they want to do. Claire looks amazing.
Claire's always given me Sarah Snook vibes - stunning woman too!

I always wondered what Claire thinks of Joshua's insta career (or at least when he was pushing it hard, instead of doing the actual job he was always bragging about).

Reactions: 3
Really? White bikini shots holding hands or back shot. Bit cheesy but harmless.
No I was saying the robe makes it seem like lingerie not a bikini. It’s about how much flesh on show more, surely you wear all that for you and your partner not social media.

Reactions: 1
Is he getting a cover up done on his fanny tattoo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He's dragging this out is he not?
I'm going with meat and 2 veg to go with his pasta pussy.

• Haha
I used to really like him.
But now every time I see his face, I feel some rage 😂

• Haha
Don’t follow him anymore so just went for a look and saw the quick video he posted from his wedding and wow, he’s put on so much weight 😳

Reactions: 1