Dr Joshua Wolrich - Drjoshuawolrich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pregnancy announcement was so cringy and cliché. Him becoming a father is onlu going to make him even more of a know it all.
He’s already the biggest know it all known on the whole entire planet and insufferable.

Reactions: 5
I used to like him and Rhiannon Lambert so much, but Insta has really shown them up for being big headed and narcissistic and not enjoyable to watch/listen to anymore. Loved both their podcasts, but long since deleted now.
---

Reactions: 4
I think they are very well suited to each other.

Remember they had African Pygmy hedgehogs as pets when it’s widely known how they are bred. Even if you weren’t aware it’s still a wild, nocturnal animal. No wonder they live such short lives, the stress of captivity and being forced to be awake in the day kills them. And they had one die and just got another one?! Just vile.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Interesting it looks like they’ve gone private for their pregnancy care… but weird given they’re both nhs aren’t they?

Reactions: 1
I wonder how they managed to film it? We were banned from taking pictures or videos, or even video calls despite being on my own because of covid rules 🤔

Reactions: 2
I wonder how they managed to film it? We were banned from taking pictures or videos, or even video calls despite being on my own because of covid rules 🤔
That's true actually, we weren't allowed phones or cameras.
Bet he went in there all "I'm Josh, I'm famous, have you read my book?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is what made me assume it was private if not then it’s still a disgusting slap in the face to every woman who had to attend scans alone and couldn’t film it for their partners

This guy is always on bleeping holiday! How are they affording that with a baby coming and a new kitchen?
I was thinking the same thing. For someone who always complains about money and cost of living and not being able to afford the dentist, he seems to be quite well off.
Is he working in the hospital system again or still trying to work out what to do with his life?

I was thinking the same thing. For someone who always complains about money and cost of living and not being able to afford the dentist, he seems to be quite well off.
Is he working in the hospital system again or still trying to work out what to do with his life?
He seems to insist on sharing that he’s actually working only when it is night shift… time stamped insta stories.

Thinks he's probably doing agency/locum shifts which pay £££
friend's daughter does this in Bristol as a junior doctor and earns more doing 3 shifts week than she would if she was full time and she can pick and choose the shifts she wants to work!

Reactions: 3