Dr Jessica Taylor #8 'Allo 'Allo - it's the tall poppy with the big boobies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This grates on me. Having known many women with young children experiencing DV, their main concern is dying and leaving their children with no mother being brought up by the perp. Or worse, them killing the children. NOT dying without having completed a phd.

Also, she was doing her PhD when she with her husband, so if she's talking about him here - the bloke she was scared of killing her - why are they with him!?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Typical narc. Is clearly the aggressor in that exchange, with the other person being reasonable, but somehow manages to see herself as the victim. Mind blowing.
Clinical psychology is a small world, forensic psychology even smaller, and people in those fields would realise very quickly that she couldn't have worked in any of the prisons or NHS trusts in the Midlands. I'm not in that region but I can name five CPs working there off the top of my head. There aren't many degrees of separation between the UK's practitioner psychologists, especially not in the digital age. There are professional WhatsApp groups and a private qualified forum to which you can only gain access by sharing your HCPC reg number with the site admin. This is why Jessica "never comments" on professionals' posts. She's brand-savvy enough to realise that she can't sell her fabrications to people who could out her as a fraud in about three minutes. The idea that professionals are "always sniping" at her for no reason other than their own petty envy is what she tells her fan club, trusting that they're equally disconnected from the field and will not cotton onto the truth - that practitioners on social media have got wise to her refusal to give a clear answer to a straight question where her career is concerned. If that counselling psychologist had asked, "Did you advise the government on this?" Jess would have spun a vague convoluted line about all the advisory work Victim Focus does. "Was that your recommendation to the committee?" is much more pointed and harder to duck, which is why Jess is feeling resentful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This grates on me. Having known many women with young children experiencing DV, their main concern is dying and leaving their children with no mother being brought up by the perp. Or worse, them killing the children. NOT dying without having completed a phd.

Also, she was doing her PhD when she with her husband, so if she's talking about him here - the bloke she was scared of killing her - why are they with him!?!
It's about when she had cervical cancer and was having counselling while she waited to see if it had spread/if she needed further surgery. She mentions the PhD in context of the psychological tests she did at the counsellor's - but still, the phrasing is very telling isn't it?

Reactions: 2
I've just seen a tweet from someone who did the Victim Focus 'Train the trainer' Ponzi scheme. She has shared a photo of the certificate she was issued. It's on flimsy A4 paper (the corners are already curling) and the printer resolution is terrible. It looks like the certificates my friends and I used to create when we were eight years old and playing at being teachers. I really don't know how anyone looks at Victim Focus and sees a professional outfit. Is there even one aspect of their 'work' that isn't shoddy, half-arsed, and done on the cheap?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's about when she had cervical cancer and was having counselling while she waited to see if it had spread/if she needed further surgery. She mentions the PhD in context of the psychological tests she did at the counsellor's - but still, the phrasing is very telling isn't it?
I highly suspect she had a very common pre-cancerous cells smear and had nothing like cervical cancer at all.

Reactions: 6
I highly suspect she had a very common pre-cancerous cells smear and had nothing like cervical cancer at all.
I'm pretty sure she had her second son after this scare and claimed he was premium due to her having some cervix removed. I don't believe a word of it of course. She was always at deaths door witj something. Luckily being a lesbian cured her of all ills

• Haha
I'm pretty sure she had her second son after this scare and claimed he was premium due to her having some cervix removed. I don't believe a word of it of course. She was always at deaths door witj something. Luckily being a lesbian cured her of all ills
She says in this article that it was in 2015 when she was 25 and had two children already - has that story changed?

Reactions: 1
I'm not comfortable with speculation about cancer staging/presentation. Even a scare that is resolved can be deeply traumatic & she was very unlucky to face this at a young age.

Cancer is an emotive topic & most of us will be directly or indirectly affected by it.

Some people have personality traits that lead them to make dramatic and at times histrionic statements about many aspects and domains of their lives. When it's serious health issues I feel compassion but generally this personality style rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I don’t doubt it was serious and difficult for her - just surprised at the mention of it being when her son was born, she does say in the article that she was 25 with two children and I recalled her mentioning that on Twitter as well. Although the latter was in the thread about “coming out as gay cured all my health problems”

And once again in the article she implies that she was preyed on by the psychiatric industry or the “medical model” when she had a serious health crisis, again this encourages her followers not to engage with doctors which is very worrying. One of her fans (the gun-happy American) likes to rant about “are you saying Jess needs to put disclaimers on everything/people can’t think for themselves?” No, however, we already know that people have stopped taking their medication on Jess’s advice and it’s had serious consequences. When she says things like “if you have cancer / are going through menopause / have another health condition you’re at risk of being pathologised and put on drugs and given a diagnosis that will negatively affect you for life”, yes, it’ll scare women away from the doctor when they most need it. Especially given that she has a number of antivaxers and “freebirthers” that follow her and is antivax herself

Last edited:
I'm not comfortable with speculation about cancer staging/presentation. Even a scare that is resolved can be deeply traumatic & she was very unlucky to face this at a young age.

Cancer is an emotive topic & most of us will be directly or indirectly affected by it.

Some people have personality traits that lead them to make dramatic and at times histrionic statements about many aspects and domains of their lives. When it's serious health issues I feel compassion but generally this personality style rubs me the wrong way.
I don't believe her

Carcinoma in situ is very common and treated with LOOP or LLETZ. I'm sure she did have it but I'm also sure they didn't remove her entire cervix.

Carcinoma in situ is very common and treated with LOOP or LLETZ. I'm sure she did have it but I'm also sure they didn't remove her entire cervix.
I always thought it was cancer, until I just googled it. It looks like she had abnormal cells, which a lot of women experience and the usual pathway is a colposcopy and treatment. Of course, it is still scary, but she didn't have cancer, just to clarify.

On the NHS, abnormal cells are only checked for if hpv is present, but Jess didn't have HPV. Maybe she went private and they do it differently. It's certainly the only way you could go from smear to colposcopy in 8days, which takes months on the NHS. Even with a cancellation, the smear results are weeks.
---
Oh deary me… parenting advice….
"My parenting is very different to many other peoples"

Yes, Jessica, it really is.

Thankfully.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I always thought it was cancer, until I just googled it. It looks like she had abnormal cells, which a lot of women experience and the usual pathway is a colposcopy and treatment. Of course, it is still scary, but she didn't have cancer, just to clarify.

On the NHS, abnormal cells are only checked for if hpv is present, but Jess didn't have HPV. Maybe she went private and they do it differently. It's certainly the only way you could go from smear to colposcopy in 8days, which takes months on the NHS. Even with a cancellation, the smear results are weeks.
---

"My parenting is very different to many other peoples"

Yes, Jessica, it really is.

Thankfully.
To be fair to her (even though I think she's a pathological liar), I had one incidence of spotting between periods, minor, and my GP examined me, saw something on my cervix and immediately referred me to the Gynaecologist, I assume on the two week pathway. I saw someone within about ten days anyway.

I'd had a couple of colposcopies and a biopsy prior.

Not really relevant but by the time I got to the appointment everything was fine.

As for the parenting stuff, I hope someone asks why anyone would take parenting advice from am absentee mother who left her children with a man she alleges is abusive and who isn't even the father of one of them. Surely any feminist knows the risk unrelated men pose to children when they join a household?

Reactions: 3
I've just seen her new book is £20!?! For a fiction novel!?! I don't get it.
That's a normal price for a hardback and it will have been set by the publisher, not by her. Hardback is usually out before paperback, which will be cheaper.

The cover is spectacularly bad. If it's an in house design department, they'll usually send over three or four designs for the author to choose from. If I got sent that as a suggestion I'd wonder if I'd done something to mortally offend them. :/

As for the parenting stuff, I hope someone asks why anyone would take parenting advice from am absentee mother who left her children with a man she alleges is abusive and who isn't even the father of one of them. Surely any feminist knows the risk unrelated men pose to children when they join a household?
I suppose in "fairness" to Jess, her ex is the only father her older son has ever known, and has been in his life since he was about six months old. Since he has custody of both children he may have legally adopted the older one. But it doesn't change the fact she's written in her "professional" capacity about how abusers shouldn't be given custody of sons because they will teach them to abuse women; and how she had to fight in court to keep her son's biological father away from him. So why are both her children living with the man she says is a misogynist and abused her? That would not be good parenting, no matter how much she bleats about training her sons to respect women and shouting at kids is child abuse

The cover is spectacularly bad. If it's an in house design department, they'll usually send over three or four designs for the author to choose from. If I got sent that as a suggestion I'd wonder if I'd done something to mortally offend them. :/
But it's so meaningful and significant!!!11

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I suppose in "fairness" to Jess, her ex is the only father her older son has ever known, and has been in his life since he was about six months old. Since he has custody of both children he may have legally adopted the older one. But it doesn't change the fact she's written in her "professional" capacity about how abusers shouldn't be given custody of sons because they will teach them to abuse women; and how she had to fight in court to keep her son's biological father away from him. So why are both her children living with the man she says is a misogynist and abused her? That would not be good parenting, no matter how much she bleats about training her sons to respect women and shouting at kids is child abuse

But it's so meaningful and significant!!!11
She recently claimed that he regularly accused her of being gay and used it as an insult in arguments. So she's happy to leave her sons with a homophobe, when one of them may well be gay.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I just can’t get my head around how she can so confidently market her ‘tips for parenting’ when she knows and knows that others know she isn’t fully responsible for parenting her kids. I can just imagine if it was the father putting out this sort of parenting advice,
Teenagers are complex, it’s such a difficult time, with hormones, school & life pressures etc. I’ve got a teenage boy and I honestly feel these years are harder than the toddler ones! I’ve known people who could, take time off for the teenage years, similar to maternity leave!
Swanning around on holiday / tours of Australia with your young wife does not fit with good parenting for me. Imagine if it was a man taking his new, younger wife & co worker overseas for a couple of months like this and then selling ‘parenting advice’!
It seems that Jaimi also does a lot of the ‘parenting’ and frequently refers to the kids as ‘their kids’.I think J & J are deluding themselves if they think teenage boys are happy and comfortable with Jaimi ( only 10 years older) being referred to as their parent. Also deluding themselves if they think their teenagers aren’t on social media and are rational and responsive children. Wait until the ‘FIFA rage’ kicks in - although, of course, her boys are probably sat reading feminist literature and not on PlayStations / YouTube etc 😂

Parenting tip number 6: ‘Teach them that lying will always get them in more trouble than being honest’ 😂 Oh dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.