Dr Jessica Taylor #8 'Allo 'Allo - it's the tall poppy with the big boobies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It depends whether the content creator is doing this on behalf of MSN. If not, I can't imagine MSN would be too pleased & they would want to ensure it didn't look like they were endorsing someone without having made their own checks via in house staff.

In a world of fake news, content managers from organisations with brand names worth protecting are careful about their claims.

It's a bit like when websites use other companies' logos to imply gravitas or endorsement without a relationship or permission from the company.

Some sites have been told to remove the logos.

Reactions: 1
It depends whether the content creator is doing this on behalf of MSN. If not, I can't imagine MSN would be too pleased & they would want to ensure it didn't look like they were endorsing someone without having made their own checks via in house staff.

In a world of fake news, content managers from organisations with brand names worth protecting are careful about their claims.

It's a bit like when websites use other companies' logos to imply gravitas or endorsement without a relationship or permission from the company.

Some sites have been told to remove the logos.
I can assure you this website has nothing to do with MSN. A lot of copywriters offer to write guest posts for a fee to put on this website exactly because it gets picked up by the Microsoft Start app and others, giving their articles some kind of legitimacy when in fact they are nothing more than another form of paid advertising. The other staff writers listed on FabWorldToday have very generic American names and given that this website is listed as being based in India, with some of the English of the articles not being quite right, I'll let you deduce whether Mia Rodriguez and friends are really staff writers based in the USA...

Reactions: 8
Remember Noel Clarke (Kidulthood). This was a huge story around the time of Depp. I followed it at the time due to interest in Bafta/Notting Hill connection /discrimination themes/metoo etc.

20 women came forward with allegations re NC. A few named high profile women commented in support. Guardian wtote a number of articles on NC.

Met determined threshold for criminal action not met.

Bafta gave him an award then suspended it & his membership in the wake of publicity around Guardian investigation. NC dropped plans to sue Bafta but a ruling late last year has determined he can carry on with action re Guardian. He is claiming 10m (7m is based on diminution in value of company shares).

Adam Deacon (also in Kidulthood) was accused by NC of harassment. NC & AD had disagreements. One of AD's followers posted a pic of NC's kids & a gun. Horrible. AD was charged.

NC is on twitter & often posts pithy one insight. Fortunately he does not border them in pink or blue or lay them on flowers.

So I'm finally getting to the point, the big reveal.

NC wrote something about keeping the rocks thrown at him so that he could build a castle. I actually thought this was a good line. Then who appeared in the replies asking him to follow her so that she could DM him??

Maybe they want advice on producing a film *Undadahood* a gritty journey for the hoodie out of the Hood. Important to ask as I think Hood might be trademarked & one has to be careful when ideas belong to people.

Perhaps agents don't work weekends otherwise you'd prob get your peeps to talk to their peeps.

Note to self always check peeps as autocorrect corrects to perps.

However it seems a strange contact to chase for someone who was such a vocal supporter of Depp. IMO this is difficult to square with being a feminist arguing that women are always blamed & victimised & it's hard for them to be believed.

It's one thing for a barrister to act for men facing allegations of harassment- it's their job & cab rank rule.

However when someone who has built a platform & professional identity on championing women against abuse & not being believed is seeking contact with someone who has faced allegations (again Met determined it didnt meet criminal threshold) from 20 women it's inconsistent & surprising.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I noticed the NC message for him to DM too and found it very odd. And, as someone else pointed out, she was posting excitedly about seeing Bring me the horizon, clearly choosing to disbelieve the allegations from women about the lead singer.

Reactions: 7
So Jess's rabid fans were telling SA she should be sectioned and locked up - our heroine is clearly doing a great job spreading her message that no one should be sectioned and locked up cuz that's "pathologising"

Reactions: 13
It appears JT/JS has attempted to paint SA as “unstable” when she preaches about perps using this tactic and it winning in courts.
1) If she says perps use mental health as a way of “winning” is she outing herself as a perp here?
2) if she says this tactic is common in court and wins in favour. Is she also proving here how wrong she is and she doesn’t know what she’s talking about?

Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2024-02-12 214938.png

Well Jess, generally we do disapprove of dads who leave their kids to run off with a much younger woman/man so he can live the high life travelling and bragging about his career, while also enjoying the status that comes with fatherhood. So you can't complain that you're being treated that way for doing the same thing

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2753039

Well Jess, generally we do disapprove of dads who leave their kids to run off with a much younger woman/man so he can live the high life travelling and bragging about his career, while also enjoying the status that comes with fatherhood. So you can't complain that you're being treated that way for doing the same thing
It's the way she uses her kids to curate her image ("Business-owning, world-changing, single-parent academic girlboss") or as theatrical props in her drama ("Misogynist homophobes are stalking us and putting OUR KIDS in danger!"), when they don't live with her and she doesn't do any day-to-day parenting. They don't seem to exist as people in their own right. They're just walk-on characters in the Jessica Taylor Show, to be used in any way that makes Jess look good. And if you see through that and are uncomfortable with it, well, you're just a misogynist.

Reactions: 7
She wrote that book about her oldest too, and was always sharing personal information on him. Even without using images of them, she's still finds ways to monetise them which is my absolute number 1 hate of social media 'celebs'.
---
Not to mention that they didn't consent to any of it as babies and aren't old enough to give informed consent now.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much of her new book will be about her kids. I hope for their sakes it isn't, and I really hope she doesn't dwell on things that will hurt them to be shared so publicly.

They're teenagers now, and will be able to read it for themselves.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how much of her new book will be about her kids. I hope for their sakes it isn't, and I really hope she doesn't dwell on things that will hurt them to be shared so publicly.

They're teenagers now, and will be able to read it for themselves.
She claims to keep them off all social media to protect them! As teenage boys they must be mortified by her posts and photos etc, which they and their friends are absolutely going to be seeing.
Also, she makes lots of comments about women not being vilified for not wanting children, walking out on their children and aborting babies of abusive partners, which might be hard for them to read.
---
It's the way she uses her kids to curate her image ("Business-owning, world-changing, single-parent academic girlboss") or as theatrical props in her drama ("Misogynist homophobes are stalking us and putting OUR KIDS in danger!"), when they don't live with her and she doesn't do any day-to-day parenting. They don't seem to exist as people in their own right. They're just walk-on characters in the Jessica Taylor Show, to be used in any way that makes Jess look good. And if you see through that and are uncomfortable with it, well, you're just a misogynist.
I did see her comment on someone’s message that the kids ‘are with her’ but this may be her twisting the truth to suit her again I.e they were with her at that moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Typical narc. Is clearly the aggressor in that exchange, with the other person being reasonable, but somehow manages to see herself as the victim. Mind blowing.
She really is such a textbook narcissist isn’t she? I was thinking that reading the post from @AccidentalAcademic. She is always the main character, everybody else exists to meet her needs.

Reactions: 3
She wrote that book about her oldest too, and was always sharing personal information on him. Even without using images of them, she's still finds ways to monetise them which is my absolute number 1 hate of social media 'celebs'.
---
Not to mention that they didn't consent to any of it as babies and aren't old enough to give informed consent now.
She shared loads of images of them a couple of years ago. I could have picked them both out of a line up. She even set up a page when she home schooled them for that week.

Reactions: 3
Expect her to start carping again about how yet another evil feminist is bullying her!

Jess: I will outlive all my critics, I'm incredibly powerful, I've survived the worst life can dish out, nothing you say or do can harm me, I'm a born urvilook at this tough lil teenage chav who grew up to be o

Also Jess: I'm constantly being bullied, threatened, harassed, doxxed, and stalked. Feminists and MRAs are all after me, and so is the entire psychiatric industry, along with sinister shadowy organisations, members of my wife's extended family, our neighbours, and even complete strangers. I'm always under attack. Isn't anyone going to say liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiterally anything in my defence?

Reactions: 5
And what’s the point in this?
She’s telling people that they’ll never get justice. Although statistically there are far less convictions than complaints I struggle to see how this post is helpful to victims? But then the post does say how it’s important to do her training etc to change this. 🤷‍♀️
It seems a post to place herself as victim following SA’s post.

Reactions: 2
A great example of how she can’t answer simple questions by professionals. And then plays victimView attachment 2753924
I'm quite surprised at her trying to insist on the word 'homicide' seeing as it clearly derives from homo, the Latin word for man! I would have thought her tirade would have been about 'even the word for murder represents the patriarchy, why not femicide?!!' And before she accuses me of elitism and snobbery I went to an inner-city comprehensive, but did have Latin as an option....What is her problem anyway? The wording has been changed to include suicides that may have previously been overlooked. Jesus, she just loves the sound of her own voice! And indeed why the aggression and the constant implication that any questioning is part of a campaign rather than just a question??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.