Dr Jessica Taylor #8 'Allo 'Allo - it's the tall poppy with the big boobies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should be struck off - making it sound like she is a clinician 🙄

Reactions: 10
Still baffled why either of them think Jaimi has the qualifications or experience to be running such courses/ speaking or even reckoning to be expert. Jess, it could be argued has some qualifications (but we all know, at best, her knowledge spouted, is Alevel psych). But Jaimi?
I attended some online webinars years back and as soon as Jaimi started speaking on them I thought it very odd. Those attending had more knowledge and experience.
I think it shows the level of arrogance.

Reactions: 9
I attended an online seminar a few years ago run by Jess. She really seemed like she couldn’t be bothered. She arrived late and it seemed to be constant breaks, that she came back from late. That was around the time I started to see the reality and that she wasn’t ground breaking, she didn’t have any original thoughts. I think she has got worse since. She’s like Katie Hopkins jumping in with any controversial opinion for attention.

Reactions: 12
Jess often used to cancel training or talks at no notice. She really didn't care one bit about how it affected people.

I expect she still does.

Reactions: 4
It’s so glaringly obvious that she’s never worked professionally with a psychiatrist. In the UK at least (can’t speak for any other countries as I’ve only ever worked in the UK with psychiatrists) they don’t say anything close to that. ECT is a real last resort and there’s extensive paperwork and assessments to go through for it. Psychosis isn’t just written off as being life long, there’s a recovery framework and people are always expected to make a recovery with support. I’ve never in my life heard a doctor say someone will be ill forever. Psychiatrists often refer people to psychologists and deem people as needing trauma therapy. I’ve seen multiple multiple psychiatrist assessments recognise and highlight that trauma is a root cause of someone’s presentation. When she’s saying “we can’t test for it” is she not aware of diagnostic questionnaires? Of screening tools?

Maybe if she spent even a few weeks in proper clinical work and actually worked in the environment she’s always preaching about, she’d have more knowledge of how things ACTUALLY work. Until then, she’s just embarrassing herself. Jess, come do a few weeks in an NHS adult acute mental health ward and you’re going to be so humiliated at all the nonsense you’ve been putting out

Everyone who’s ever worked clinically in NHS mental health services (a lot of her following/followers) knows what she is always preaching isn’t even accurate or true, and it just highlights her inexperience

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s not even NHS acute units she’s showing she’s no experience/knowledge of. She’s very clearly never actually worked therapeutically or otherwise in any setting around mental health/ trauma

Reactions: 7
I doubt she's ever spent any time with anyone experiencing a psychotic episode, even. She so obviously has no bleeping clue what it means.

When we talked about this at work, she seemed to think talking therapies were the cure for psychosis. Or, more specifically, talking to Jessica.

She didn't seem to comprehend that people experiencing psychosis can be so divorced from the here and now that they have no idea what's going on, therefore talking therapies would be utterly pointless at that time. (Speaking from experience of supporting a close friend who developed psychosis I'm not a professional).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I doubt she's ever spent any time with anyone experiencing a psychotic episode, even. She so obviously has no bleeping clue what it means.

When we talked about this at work, she seemed to think talking therapies were the cure for psychosis. Or, more specifically, talking to Jessica.

She didn't seem to comprehend that people experiencing psychosis can be so divorced from the here and now that they have no idea what's going on, therefore talking therapies would be utterly pointless at that time. (Speaking from experience of supporting a close friend who developed psychosis I'm not a professional).
You’re so right. I’ve seen multiple people with such severe psychosis that they’re unable to eat and drink, can’t form a coherent sentence, fixed delusions of being a king/queen/celebrity, seeing and hearing things that aren’t there. I’ve seen them be started on anti psychotic medication and then completely recover and go back to their usual self and be discharged home.
What would Jess recommend in that situation if she’s so opposed to medication and psychiatry? Talking therapy? Trauma therapy? Good luck getting that person to sit down and converse with you when they can’t put a sentence together or are trying to attack you because they’re hallucinating. Would she recommend not detaining them in hospital and just leaving them to deteriorate until they pass away from starvation, dehydration or self neglect?
She’s never seen severe mental illness. What she preaches is so downright dangerous.

It also makes me laugh how she acts as if the concept of recognising trauma within mental health is such a new and revolutionary idea she’s had. Mental health assessments have included a “trauma” box on them for years. They always recognise and detail any trauma and how it could be impacting behaviour. Shes not bringing anything new to the table

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You’re so right. I’ve seen multiple people with such severe psychosis that they’re unable to eat and drink, can’t form a coherent sentence, fixed delusions of being a king/queen/celebrity, seeing and hearing things that aren’t there. I’ve seen them be started on anti psychotic medication and then completely recover and go back to their usual self and be discharged home.
What would Jess recommend in that situation if she’s so opposed to medication and psychiatry? Talking therapy? Trauma therapy? Good luck getting that person to sit down and converse with you when they can’t put a sentence together or are trying to attack you because they’re hallucinating. Would she recommend not detaining them in hospital and just leaving them to deteriorate until they pass away from starvation, dehydration or self neglect?
She’s never seen severe mental illness. What she preaches is so downright dangerous.

It also makes me laugh how she acts as if the concept of recognising trauma within mental health is such a new and revolutionary idea she’s had. Mental health assessments have included a “trauma” box on them for years. They always recognise and detail any trauma and how it could be impacting behaviour. Shes not bringing anything new to the table

Jess can cure a persons psychosis by laying her hands on them.

I jest - but she dig brag in one of her internal ‘training sessions’/‘compliance camps’ that she had cured a psychosis by talking and addressing their trauma.

Absolutely batshit-!-and not one person challenged her. So she got the compliance she wanted.
---
Here is some of her staff training/compliance sessions. There is more- a longer version on twitter. It needs. Compressing and I can upload it here.

Reactions: 5

But psychosis doesn’t exist according to JT. So no treatment necessary.
We shouldn’t pathologise these things, that don’t exist, so nothing would be needed. Not even her flash cards and “journals” would be needed because we shouldn’t pathologise. No pathology, nothing to be treat. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Jess often used to cancel training or talks at no notice. She really didn't care one bit about how it affected people.

I expect she still does.
This is one thing about her behaviour that puzzles me. She loves being in the media, so it's odd that she doesn't relish any opportunity to expound her ideas before an audience. Do you think she was worried that attendees would catch onto the fact that it was all so much hot air?

Reactions: 2
No, absolutely not. She loves the sound of her own voice, and is a confident speaker. The bigger the audience the better. And, she believes her own bullshit. She expects people to believe what she says, no matter how contradictory it is, or how easily disprovable her lies. I eventually realised, she doesn't even care if people can see she's lying, she just cares that you go along with it, that's the important thing, compliance.

I think it's just she just sometimes couldn't be arsed.. Didn't feel like doing it that day. Had "better" things to do.

She cancelled sometimes because not enough people had booked, there was at least a logical reason there, even if arguably you shouldn't let those people down.

But other times as she'd forgotten she was meant to be doing it that day and I suspect she just couldn't be bothered, or simply decided she wanted to do something else that morning. I mean, she'd have some excuse, but it happened too often for the excuses to be believable.

She'd get a member of staff to tell the people it was cancelled, and leave them to deal with the fall out - unhappy people, refund requests etc. She was wholly unconcerned as to what the impact was.
---
I think when it was shiny and new, when she had a large or important audience and was in the mood, or she was feeling in need of narc supply, she loved doing training. But other times, especially when she had lots on, she had other things to do, and the thought of letting people down didn't matter to her, so it was easy to just cancel.

She also advertised courses as if she was delivering them, then got one if the other trainers to do them. If you're promoting a course with the content being the selling point, then that doesn't matter so much. But because part of her while shtick is selling herself, people were disappointed that they'd paid to see her, and instead they got a trainer they'd not heard of. It was unfair on those trainers I think.

This did change, but the change was lead by the staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Unfair on the people who'd bought tickets hoping to see Jessica too, of course!

VictimFocus was going to do a conference and sold some tickets. That got cancelled after the staff organising it quit. I wonder what happened to the tickets already sold. I'd like to think they all got a refund as standard but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

Reactions: 1
What happened to the series of articles the journalist was writing?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.