Dr Jessica Taylor #3 Everyone's favourite moon-howling guru

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of old bollocks!!

You do not write national guidelines on trauma which have been "peer reviewed" in a week. Its simply not possible. Just because JT describes it as such means nothing. A meaningful and rigorous process would take several months, at a bare minimum. I love the implication that she has had to tear herself away from the urgent business of writing 2 books simultaneously because her country needs her 😆
Once again she shows she has no idea what real peer review is.

Reactions: 8
I would imagine peer review means someone who works at victim focus reading it. Probably her wife as she will be the one who is totally conditioned thinks the most like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I would imagine peer review means someone who works at victim focus reading it. Probably her wife as she will be the one who is totally conditioned thinks the most like her.
The wife that has no background in VAWG or mental health, is training as a psychology researcher like Jess, but she's totes an expert cuz look at all this experience she has (in roles Jess gave her that she wasn't qualified for)

Reactions: 13
9 page CV at 31/32 doesnt giv me the same vibes I'm guessing she was hoping for.
1st job = 7 months
2nd = 12 months
3rd = 2 years
4th = 13 months
5th = apparently still present at the eaton foundation but we all know thats a lie.
6th = 2 years
7th = 8 months

ALOT of jobs but not stayed at any of them very long. She's just job hopped and hoped for the best. Doesn't scream professional, committed, or anything really.

I wander if its vulnerable ppl or followers who decide to do something to help themselves and invest in one course, I doubt that they'd have people doing multiple courses.

Probably they're just trying to lure ppl in to pay for one course.
It will be the women on her facebook page buying it I bet.

Reactions: 7
The wife that has no background in VAWG or mental health, is training as a psychology researcher like Jess, but she's totes an expert cuz look at all this experience she has (in roles Jess gave her that she wasn't qualified for)
Her wife did a Politics degree and is now doing a Politics PhD and has absolutely zero knowledge of psychology or psychology research.

9 page CV at 31/32 doesnt giv me the same vibes I'm guessing she was hoping for.
1st job = 7 months
2nd = 12 months
3rd = 2 years
4th = 13 months
5th = apparently still present at the eaton foundation but we all know thats a lie.
6th = 2 years
7th = 8 months

ALOT of jobs but not stayed at any of them very long. She's just job hopped and hoped for the best. Doesn't scream professional, committed, or anything really.

It will be the women on her facebook page buying it I bet.
I would say most of those were voluntary roles, which is why she can embellish and exaggerate them...

Reactions: 9
Her wife did a Politics degree and is now doing a Politics PhD and has absolutely zero knowledge of psychology or psychology research.
If questioned about it she would probably say that Jaimi experienced abuse at a young age thus knows what survivors need etc. Yeah, she did, but it doesn't qualify her to work with them. My father has recovered from cancer, but that doesn't qualify him to be the trustee of a cancer charity when he has no medical knowledge or experience. If someone survived a house fire would it make them magically able to do a senior role in charge of the Fire Service? I don't think so

She thinks it means you ask a friend to read over it.
I suspect she knows full well what it means---but she knows most of her 'fans' don't. Or maybe I'm crediting her with more knowledge than she actually has, which would be surprising as I don't credit her with much knowledge.....

Reactions: 4
And narcissistic---narcissists don't have friends, they just have people who are useful to them, and expendable when they're no longer of use...
This is true. A few years ago she was friends with loads of us from a Facebook group. As soon as her PhD was completed she unfriended, claiming that somebody was feeding back stories yo her oldest son's dad!! At the time she had her homeschooling Facebook page that told exactly what her kids were up to so if he was getting info, which I highly doubt, it was most likely from there.

• Wow
This is true. A few years ago she was friends with loads of us from a Facebook group. As soon as her PhD was completed she unfriended, claiming that somebody was feeding back stories yo her oldest son's dad!! At the time she had her homeschooling Facebook page that told exactly what her kids were up to so if he was getting info, which I highly doubt, it was most likely from there.
That sounds so familiar. Jessica uses the same tactics time and again. Not only did she claim she was being doxed when you were no longer useful, she also said it as an excuse to send the police round to Sally Ann and Rachel Williams, so she could use the police to intimidate them and she said it to me when she had a cull of Facebook friends, she said someone was doxing her but she didn't know who, but I can now see she was using it to get rid of people who weren't sufficiently onside.

It annoys me as well how she not only doesn't have peers or friends who collonrate with her, but she doesn't promote anyone else's work or ideas but her own, or ppl who she considers fans of hers?

Like actually no Jessica I dgf about Ur dubious claims to have sold so many books or got so many downloads on Ur abusive books and content.

Maybe uplift someone else with Ur platform.

I love writers and thinkers who share their platform with up and coming voices and recognise talent in others.

She seems a deeply jealous and territorial person.

Reactions: 10
Maybe uplift someone else with Ur platform.
She did, once, and only after loads of people on here had commented on how she doesn't.

A kot of what she posts seems to be direct responses to what's on here. She never mentioned Peer Reviewing until very recently, and it's obvious when she's talking, it's to the people on tattle life.

Which is odd, as apparently she doesn't react to 'trolling', and because anyone on tattle life isn't going to read her posts on peer reviewing and think "oh tit, I was wrong" because it's very clear here, what peer reviewing is, and what she is doing, isn't it.

I find the idea that she thinks any of the posts she puts up actually vindicates her really bizarre, she is so used to people believing everything she says and that she can say any old tit and people will buy it that she genuinely thinks she can just talk her way out of anything.

Reactions: 12
If she discussed anyone else's work it would be immediately clear to the people who still have an interest in what she says that she's never had an original thought in her head.

Everything she's ever said has already been written about in detail by people much more talented and intelligent than she is.

She cannot discuss or platform other's work because she's taken other people's ideas and sharing them as her own...

And Jaimi's phd is in politics and the criminal justice system I think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She also has a cult leaders skill for making it sound like her and only her gets it, and I'm sure many ppl would accept her stance on anything as the gospel and golden take.

Seeing her contradictions and distortions in real time re SA was very jarring.

Like even the fact that she tried to suggest police were dealing with it, to scare her.

She advises vulnerable women police aren't safe to discuss trauma or abuse with? Yet she'd throw around their power and threat to make a vulnerable person more scared.

I got a "don't share the outcome with anyone" from an employer once when I reported inappropriate behaviour, I wasn't as brave as SA and it scared me.

well done SA, u are so brave

• Heart
I got a "don't share the outcome with anyone" from an employer once when I reported inappropriate behaviour, I wasn't as brave as SA and it scared me.

well done SA, u are so brave
That was from your employer--the BPS are supposed to hold some authority over JT not SA! I find it almost as abusive, for the BPS to speak in such a semi-threatening way to a vulnerable abuse survivor reporting one of their members....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.