Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here as I saw the cheating stuff but just wanted to comment, I am a mental health nurse and this guy has no clue on the realities of mental health services. The stuff he promotes is very basic and shows he has never actually done a shift working on a psych ward etc. It really grates on me lol
Exactly where is the even mention of anything other than very minor depression? Talk of early interventions, promotion of contacting crisis teams etc. Go for a walk and post your pills 🙄 yet to see someone post their clozapine as this would not be met with the same warmth as depression.

Based on my years of research and having plastic surgery in Turkey, there are no more risks there than there are in the UK. I’ve seen far more people botched here than in Turkey.
I think even if the clinic hadn’t botched anyone that it would still be a fitness for practice issue given he is being paid to endorse a medical procedure

Reactions: 6
I thought this was an April fools joke. The people of west/north wales are already protesting because of all the property being purchased for holiday homes/second homes and local people priced out of the area. Horrible that Dr Alex is contributing to a problem in his own native country

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought this was an April fools joke. The people of west/north wales are already protesting because of all the property being purchased for holiday homes/second homes and local people priced out of the area. Horrible that Dr Alex is contributing to a problem in his own native country
At least he’s bought them in the area he’s from but I’ll be interested to see how much he charges!

He’s obviously made a LOT of money from all his AD’s etc!

Reactions: 3
At least he’s bought them in the area he’s from but I’ll be interested to see how much he charges!

He’s obviously made a LOT of money from all his AD’s etc!
it makes no difference whether he’s from wales or not because he’s still contributing to a massive problem. He will continue to profit off the welsh countryside, whilst sitting in his English mansion and causing problems for the welsh people that live and work in these towns.
Glad someone has called him out for it in the comments, in amongst all the arse licking he receives

Attachments

Reactions: 17
it makes no difference whether he’s from wales or not because he’s still contributing to a massive problem. He will continue to profit off the welsh countryside, whilst sitting in his English mansion and causing problems for the welsh people that live and work in these towns.
Glad someone has called him out for it in the comments, in amongst all the arse licking he receives
Ran here when I saw him post this. Absolutely tone deaf, or more likely, knows exactly what he's doing and the offer to a Ukrainian family was to try and sweeten the fact that he's removed those four properties from the local community who desperately need them.

Ran here when I saw him post this. Absolutely tone deaf, or more likely, knows exactly what he's doing and the offer to a Ukrainian family was to try and sweeten the fact that he's removed those four properties from the local community who desperately need them.
i think he has no intention of housing any refugees, by the time he’s renovated them all and fitted all the gifted kitchens, all the poor Ukrainians will have been forgotten about and all he will be focused on will be making his mint.

apart from the problems he is causing in the welsh community, how bleeping tone deaf is it. On a day when people are posting online that they are watching the price on their smart meters go up and up this pillock has bought not one BUT FOUR PROPERTIES in one go to renovate! Not even one at a time but four in one go! The gapbetween thewealthy and the poor in this country grows ever wider. In the mean time I will scrabble around on the yellow sticker shelf at Tesco for my tea 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's because Cornwall is full up now and Cornish people are trying to make it difficult for Londoners to buy properties and quite right too!

That's because Cornwall is full up now and Cornish people are trying to make it difficult for Londoners to buy properties and quite right too!
I think Wales are trying to go that way and introduce taxes for these people.
There’s quite a few comments on his post now criticising him
The super wealthy forget what implications their decisions have on us common folks

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t thinking about the poor people of that areas mental health as they struggle to afford their homes was he? Just out to line his own pockets the smarmy git.

Reactions: 12
I said that particular clinic is known to have botched people I didn't say the whole of turkey. I have had a surgery in Turkey and it went fine. He shouldn't be recommending a clinics abroad anyway he's not a plastic surgeon and he's advertising for UK patients to go there by using his UK registration as a doctor to create an element of trust. It's unethical at best
Report him to the GMC.

(Obviously, only If he has broken the rules)

Last edited:
Wasn’t thinking about the poor people of that areas mental health as they struggle to afford their homes was he? Just out to line his own pockets the smarmy git.
He’s a business man he doesn’t give a tit about mental health. His bath bombs didn’t go to charity, he got given a free (flashy) flat during covid, his YouTube channel is monetised, his Instagram is monetised and he’s a cheating rat

Reactions: 16
He’s a business man he doesn’t give a tit about mental health. His bath bombs didn’t go to charity, he got given a free (flashy) flat during covid, his YouTube channel is monetised, his Instagram is monetised and he’s a cheating rat
I would like him to spend a day working on my ward with my mental health patients then he'd understand mental health!! And the system properly. Not just mild mental health.

Reactions: 11
I just think it's f**ked up how he's essentially using his brother's passing to make money from. I'm pretty sure just 'taking a walk' or 'having a bath' won't help the majority of mental health issues. It's literally like telling someone with a broken leg to 'just walk' without any proper personalised support, yet here he is making money from it! Unbelievable. It's an insult to the mental health professionals who have had to study for years and work for years in mental health settings, who will most likely know that just a walk, posting your pill, or having a bath, will definitely not do enough or even make a dent in the complexities of mental health support that's needed in order to make a difference. Those are just temporary solutions that don't tackle the root of the problem. I feel like the reason why he probably doesn't go into depth with mental health issues is because he himself isn't well read on it or experienced enough to say such things with conviction, which just makes it more messed up that he's earning a tonne of money from it whereas actual mental health professionals are most likely earning much more less for what they do. It would just seem more authentic if he wasn't benefiting from it financially and was still working as a doctor. His intentions are completely skewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just think it's f**ked up how he's essentially using his brother's passing to make money from. I'm pretty sure just 'taking a walk' or 'having a bath' won't help the majority of mental health issues. It's literally like telling someone with a broken leg to 'just walk' without any proper personalised support, yet here he is making money from it! Unbelievable. It's an insult to the mental health professionals who have had to study for years and work for years in mental health settings, who will most likely know that just a walk, posting your pill, or having a bath, will definitely not do enough or even make a dent in the complexities of mental health support that's needed in order to make a difference. Those are just temporary solutions that don't tackle the root of the problem. I feel like the reason why he probably doesn't go into depth with mental health issues is because he himself isn't well read on it or experienced enough to say such things with conviction, which just makes it more messed up that he's earning a tonne of money from it whereas actual mental health professionals are most likely earning much more less for what they do. It would just seem more authentic if he wasn't benefiting from it financially and was still working as a doctor. His intentions are completely skewed.
Well said 👏

Lol, this thread started as a rave thread but I’ve just seen it’s been taken out of that section 😂

I use to like him, but honestly that screenshot above is terrible.

I’m sure it wouldn’t be that hard to find someone locally who’d absolutely love to live in or of them “not suitable for long term let” my arse.

Reactions: 4
Lol, this thread started as a rave thread but I’ve just seen it’s been taken out of that section 😂

I use to like him, but honestly that screenshot above is terrible.

I’m sure it wouldn’t be that hard to find someone locally who’d absolutely love to live in or of them “not suitable for long term let” my arse.
“not suitable for long term let” because then they wouldn’t be able to make him a ton of money!

“not suitable for long term let” because then they wouldn’t be able to make him a ton of money!
Yep! He’s right, holiday cottages that are rented out are better then second homes that no one occupies for 50 weeks of the year. But that doesn’t make it okay!

They still take away housing from local people who need it. Still inflates houseprices. Still means that there are less residents and so less local infrastructure like schools etc.

He’s virtue signalling throwing in the refugee part so no one can say anything bad because he’s doing a nice thing

He’s responded to some of the backlash
“Let alone” - roughly translates as “why are you not all kissing my arse”?!
We always use holiday cottages. 'Employing local cleaners'...they literally come in on change over day and change the bedding! So what? 1-2 hrs work a week? Holiday homes rely on the people leaving the cottage to clean it (well we always do). So he's hardly creating much work employing a cleaner!