Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know not everything is down to looks, and he has some reality TV fame, but damn how does he get these women to want him??? He seems to have the personality of a wet flannel on his socials.
He was an oddball on love island too. I think the nhs doctor wins people over

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He was an oddball on love island too. I think the nhs doctor wins people over
I've said it on this thread before. With most male Doctors they are either married to another doctor they met at med school or they play the field(male Doctors).

Reactions: 7
I've said it on this thread before. With most male Doctors they are either married to another doctor they met at med school or they play the field(male Doctors).
My hubby is a doctor (I’m not medical at all) but I agree with you. Most marry young and stay married to other doctors or are aged lotharios shagging every nurse or junior doctor that breathes!!

Reactions: 14
My hubby is a doctor (I’m not medical at all) but I agree with you. Most marry young and stay married to other doctors or are aged lotharios shagging every nurse or junior doctor that breathes!!
Yup and he can use his celebrity status. He's honestly turned into a dick. I think he's depressed to be honest. He needs to stay off the limelight and social media to focus on himself. He needs some experience working on a psych ward then it'll remind him of what mental health really is about.

Reactions: 9

Sounds like our local hospital there worse than grey's anatomy in there!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so well known! My pals that are nurses say they would never go near the doctors, I didn’t know what they were talking about until I became friends with a doctor and met her group of male doc friends.. let’s just say horny with a capital H! Wouldn’t trust Dr Alex as far as I could throw him! Poor ex getting thrown out with the puppy! 🙄🙄

Sounds like our local hospital there worse than grey's anatomy in there!!!

Reactions: 4
looks like it’s this course but I’m still not much wiser about it! https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-taught/courses/public-health-msc-pg-dip-pg-cert
Public Health post grads have been around for years and have previously primarily focused on physical diseases/conditions, the prevention, epidemiology (determinants and distribution of disease in populations), health promotion strategies and surveillance. They are aimed at people with a Life Sciences background.

It looks like the Mental Health version is very similar to a ’normal’ Public Health MPH (the Public Health equivalent of an MSc) but focusing on mental health conditions rather than physical health conditions.

Reactions: 3
I came here as I saw the cheating stuff but just wanted to comment, I am a mental health nurse and this guy has no clue on the realities of mental health services. The stuff he promotes is very basic and shows he has never actually done a shift working on a psych ward etc. It really grates on me lol

Reactions: 19
I came here as I saw the cheating stuff but just wanted to comment, I am a mental health nurse and this guy has no clue on the realities of mental health services. The stuff he promotes is very basic and shows he has never actually done a shift working on a psych ward etc. It really grates on me lol
Yes I say this as someone who is mental health HCA signed off sick! He hasn't a clue... I commented on his post and told him he needs to get experience working on a psychiatric ward to understand the pressures.

Reactions: 9
Just read on a surgery group that Dr Alex George promoted the clinic centre in Turkey for cosmetic surgery. They have botched people ! One patient felt very upset as they had trusted Dr Alex's endorsement.

All very dodgy considering the clinic centres surgeons aren't registered in the UK and aren't regulated by the GMC. Dr Alex isn't a qualified surgeon so really doesn't have the extensive knowledge and experience to recommend a clinic. This should be a fitness to practice issue he has probably been paid a hefty fee, to use his UK doctors registration to promote a unregulated clinic abroad.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just read on a surgery group that Dr Alex George promoted the clinic centre in Turkey for cosmetic surgery. They have botched people ! One patient felt very upset as they had trusted Dr Alex's endorsement.

All very dodgy considering the clinic centres surgeons aren't registered in the UK and aren't regulated by the GMC. Dr Alex isn't a qualified surgeon so really doesn't have the extensive knowledge and experience to recommend a clinic. This should be a fitness to practice issue he has probably been paid a hefty fee, to use his UK doctors registration to promote a unregulated clinic abroad.
I think at the moment he would endorse the devil if he thought he’d make money from it. He’s losing credibility right, left and centre

Reactions: 8

Based on my years of research and having plastic surgery in Turkey, there are no more risks there than there are in the UK. I’ve seen far more people botched here than in Turkey.

Reactions: 1
Based on my years of research and having plastic surgery in Turkey, there are no more risks there than there are in the UK. I’ve seen far more people botched here than in Turkey.
I said that particular clinic is known to have botched people I didn't say the whole of turkey. I have had a surgery in Turkey and it went fine. He shouldn't be recommending a clinics abroad anyway he's not a plastic surgeon and he's advertising for UK patients to go there by using his UK registration as a doctor to create an element of trust. It's unethical at best

Reactions: 5