Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think he's bought it, will mostly stay with his parents, but will spend some time with Alex. Apparently he got it for his parents to be something for his parents to focus on after the death of his brother/their other son.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Ran here when I saw him post this. Absolutely tone deaf, or more likely, knows exactly what he's doing and the offer to a Ukrainian family was to try and sweeten the fact that he's removed those four properties from the local community who desperately need them.
i think he has no intention of housing any refugees, by the time he’s renovated them all and fitted all the gifted kitchens, all the poor Ukrainians will have been forgotten about and all he will be focused on will be making his mint.

apart from the problems he is causing in the welsh community, how fucking tone deaf is it. On a day when people are posting online that they are watching the price on their smart meters go up and up this pillock has bought not one BUT FOUR PROPERTIES in one go to renovate! Not even one at a time but four in one go! The gapbetween thewealthy and the poor in this country grows ever wider. In the mean time I will scrabble around on the yellow sticker shelf at Tesco for my tea 😁

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
If he manages to get young people talking and opening up about mental health then it’s worth it. He’s clearly targeting the younger generation and I don’t think he’s a bad role model at all. I think some comments here are a little overly critical. It’s not like he doesn’t have any experience of this he lost his own brother to suicide only last year. I wonder if some people don’t know that?

I think given he has only been in this role a few weeks ? Months? I think it’s only fair to give him a little time and see what sort of ideas he comes up with. MH funding and access isn’t going to change overnight.

I think at least give him a chance is all I’m saying

Abcd123

VIP Member
I love Dr Alex..used his fame for good. Whilst all.hisnothrt ex LI co+stars are docking about in 'Doo-Bye' he's been on the front line as an A&E doctor.....legend!!

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think he's lovely from what I've seen of him. He didn't fit in on Love Island, I think he actually wanted to find love. And I wish he was gay, or at least bi, because I proper fancy him so much. I just love a sweet, kind, intelligent man.

• Heart

Roseannanna

He’s a business man he doesn’t give a shit about mental health. His bath bombs didn’t go to charity, he got given a free (flashy) flat during covid, his YouTube channel is monetised, his Instagram is monetised and he’s a cheating rat
I would like him to spend a day working on my ward with my mental health patients then he'd understand mental health!! And the system properly. Not just mild mental health.

I can’t dislike him to be honest, at least he’s not flogging some dodgy MLM or a load of shit carpet freshener or cheap makeup and hopefully he’ll do some good with the mental health champion role

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
I did not know he was a decade older than her, there is a massive difference between 21 and 31! I mean what do you even talk about? They are st such different points of their lives.

Plus adding in his 'fame' from love Island and social media - there was definitely a major power imbalance between them.
I hadn’t realised he was that much older than her or she was so young. Quite a lot to deal with at 21 and I can see why she was so taken in by him and easy to manipulate.

• Sad

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Well he's got another TV role now, itv mental health ambassador. playing the long game is working out for him.

"Just talk to someone."

Very good, who though? People are put on waiting lists for months, and not all friends and family members want someone offloading onto them, people have their own shizz they're dealing with.

This guy wants to be the next micheal mosley.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen on his Insta stories the horrific messages his girlfriend has received about being Jewish? I find it hard to accept there's people in this world that still hold these disgusting views about the Jewish religion, and even worse that they'd actively reach out and send messages to someone about it. Absolutely horrendous.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I’m so glad he’s getting a lot of criticism for this
How can they be suitable as holiday homes but not as residential homes? 🤔 People live full time in caravans that are used as holiday homes so I’m sure a local who couldn’t afford a more expensive home would be willing to buy one of those as their first home?

I’m glad he’s getting criticism too but of course he has to hint at how his MH is being affected by the hate he’s receiving 🙄

IndominusRex

VIP Member
He's one of the only Islanders I still follow despite really not liking him when he was on LI (thought he seemed really entitled and a bit of a misogynist) because I think the information he's sharing and the campaigns he's working on now are great.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The girls all missed out on a man their mums/nans would love, "ooh, he's a doctor is he". Sort of thing.

When they were all falling over themselves for total tool Adam because he had some abs, but like zero personality.

If I was a bloke on that LI (not that I'd ever make the cut), and none of the girls step forward for Alex, I'd be like, I'll couple up with him. 😂😂

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Absolutely devastated for him. Mental health is a silent killer and I wish more was done around mental health, completely breaks me how many lives are lost due to it. Hope Alex is able to cope 😢
Didn’t know he and Amelia broke up, I kind of wish they stuck it out as I’m sure many other couples did. Just hope it was a genuine joint decision and Amelia is still heavily present in his life, especially now.

• Sad

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Mental health is where the money is at moment it seems. Yes more needs to be done about it and more help and services provided. But every influencer and their dog are using it to shill whatever is the next thing making them money and it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth

His bath bomb company. With each bath bomb money goes to charity. Great. But how much money, it’s a business for him and doesn’t actually say how much, is it on profit, on sales? Just feels like that’s been added on as an after thought as a selling point in a market flooded with bath bombs

Hayley2349

He’s becoming really unbearable and smug. To go on Love Island you definitely have an ulterior motive and he has always tried to hide behind this amazing good guy image. Seems his true colours and reappearing.