Downing Street Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what time do they normally announce the line-up for the briefing? i'm not sure i can take the suspense any longer

Reactions: 3
Me and Dom will watch you from our log cabin in the woods I will pretend I’ve never heard of tattle whilst we clink our G & T together.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They should have songs they come out to you know like they do in boxing, Doms being sexyback by justin Timberlake OBVIOUSLY!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the comments are getting mixed up! Or is that just me !
I have one wish, that it’s not Gove

This thread is just hilarious I’m going to have to go back and start at the beginning to see if I can understand the attraction though I must admit Rishi isn’t too bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think their walk out should be more like the Inbetweeners movie, give the viewers a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Humidity is rising, standards getting low (oh low, girl)
According to all sources
downing street's the place to go
'Cause tonight for the first time
Just after half past four4
For the first time thing yesterday
It's gonna start raining men
It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men, amen
Im gonna put the beeb on, and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet
It's raining men, hallelujah
It's raining men, every specimen
Chubby, blonde, dark and lean
Full of brains and strong and mean
God bless mother nature, she's a single woman too
She sent us a virus and she did what she had to do
She gave people covid, she sent it through the sky
So that all us locked down women, could pick her Tory guy
Oh, it's raining men, yeah

Sorry I'm really frigging bored and that's tit but it's my current feel
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Can any of you downing street honeys sing? we could go on next years Britains Got Talent and be like the D-day darlings.
I can 🙌

Can any of you downing street honeys sing? we could go on next years Britains Got Talent and be like the D-day darlings.
I can 🙌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.