Downing Street Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If its none of our fab five Im going to watch Lydia Millen's latest tit show she calls a vlog. :giggle:

Reactions: 1
And I could yodel
Hold on so are we all going on dressed in suits then Cushtybert is going to rip hers off and have nuns outfit underneath and do her goat part, then we will sing...
Rishi's a dear a downing st dear
Raab a drop of golden sun....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh ffs I made a massive big deal about having to watch it because it relates to my work (my daily excuse) and then it's the back pedal to avoid watching them. I do like JVT though in a Patrick vallance kind of liking...not a fab 5 liking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
watching Grant (who has dreadful hair today???), with a single tear dropping down my face, thinking about what could have been...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs I made a massive big deal about having to watch it because it relates to my work (my daily excuse) and then it's the back pedal to avoid watching them. I do like JVT though in a Patrick vallance kind of liking...not a fab 5 liking
i find Patrick a bit arrogant, like he knows everything and would just look at you blankly if you question him... whereas, Whitty would gently explain it to you whilst stroking your head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
watching Grant (who has dreadful hair today???), with a single tear dropping down my face, thinking about what could have been...
Almost time for a new thread though! 🙌

I’m giving Whitty the clap at 8pm tonight, he bloody loves it when I do that 🤪

• Haha
I think they are messing with my mind, not one, they couldn’t even wheel one of them out, for us. Where are they? Doing a bread shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i find Patrick a bit arrogant, like he knows everything and would just look at you blankly if you question him... whereas, Whitty would gently explain it to you whilst stroking your head
This is very true, Patrick is arrogant but he's a bit of a dude! You are so right, Whitty would be so kind and tender

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon someone’s given them the tip off for this thread and they are enjoying leaving us in suspense. I’m cracking open a bottle of fizz for the occasion tomorrow as it’s bound to be one of them on a Friday 😂 wishful thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s who’s it is today
Watch out,
'cause here we come
It's been a while but,
We're back with style
Get set, to have some fun,
We'll bring you action and satisfaction

We're the Tories!
Guaranteed to brighten your day,
We're the Tories,
Rishi, Whitty and Boris J!

Do, do, do do do do

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.