Downing Street Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I go out for breakfast with my friend after this lockdown is over and she orders scrambled eggs and salmon and I say 'oh a Rishi breakfast' she will think Im mad. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I go out for breakfast with my friend after this lockdown is over and she orders scrambled eggs and salmon and I say 'oh a Rishi breakfast' she will think Im mad. 🀣
Or she could say 'yeah! gonna have goats milk with my tea now in honour of Whitty!' she could be on this thread you never know πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or she could say 'yeah! gonna have goats milk with my tea now in honour of Whitty!' she could be on this thread you never know πŸ˜‚
Imagine if we all went out for breakfast and said to the waitress 'I'll have the Hancock please' 'think I'll have the Boris breakfast thank you' etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.