Downing Street Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To stop derailing the threads with Rishi, Raab, Whitty and Hancock talk we can bring it all here. Carry on Ladies...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Rishi fan club here , everyone welcome. I’m hoping nobody mentions Corbyn. Just saying, not sure I would be comfortable with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rishi fan club here , everyone welcome. I’m hoping nobody mentions Corbyn. Just saying, not sure I would be comfortable with that.
Another few weeks in lockdown and I might consider it 😂 he's not bad for 70...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So...it pans out I live really close to Raab...I've mentioned this before lol....I'm so excited I'll casually stroll about there

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t remember what number he was on my list 🤣 I’d have to shove something in his mouth to stop him mumbling
He’s obviously got something as he likes bed hopping doesn’t he. I’m waiting for a celebrity gossip from one of his old flames.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.