Downing Street Men #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right dom's mant be on after Boris thought u guys blocked me on here

@coconochanel if u see before me when Matt on in house of commons can u let me know if I don't look nxt week

Bed time speak tomz nite!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh right dom's mant be on after Boris thought u guys blocked me on here

@coconochanel if u see before me when Matt on in house of commons can u let me know if I don't look nxt week

Bed time speak tomz nite!!
Why would we block you? yes I will let you know if I find out.

Boris is on at 12pm so Matt might be on then. (y)

Reactions: 1
Hope you both had a good night ๐Ÿ˜˜

Both extremely well behaved thank you although Winston will insist on standing on hay bales and bleating at random times ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Morning all, I love how you've ended up with a cute little family and a goat๐Ÿ˜Š. Although I can see why Dom's honeys haven't he's just a duck you and leave you type of guy and Rishi is too busy trying to work his way up to be Prime Minister so I told him we can wait a few years before we start our family.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning all, I love how you've ended up with a cute little family and a goat๐Ÿ˜Š. Although I can see why Dom's honeys haven't he's just a duck you and leave you type of guy and Rishi is too busy trying to work his way up to be Prime Minister so I told him we can wait a few years before we start our family.:LOL:
Iโ€™ve always wanted a goat itโ€™s a dream come true!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning honeys. I'm going to wilko today...if I see Dom checking out the shower gel I'll rub myself on him for all of us

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's Canada day today

And in honour of that I'm posting my favourite Canadian and my favourite bit of him

b91a5d95c1b384627a9112f33c54eb94.jpg
joereid.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey all. Busy work day so canโ€™t be daydreaming of the boys today. I miss the briefings!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.