Downing Street Men #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mattikins you are letting us down with your pink boring ties. Give us a different colour and NO not blue! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Bojo will be next with the yellow tie he's desperate to get higher on our list and get a shag (that isn't Carrie):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Rishi doesn't know, I go when hes busy at work and put the items in a John Lewis bag...he's none the wiser. 😊

Can you imagine you go to your local Wilkos stroll down a aisle and Dom is there looking at the shower gel:oops::love:
Our local wilkos have have loads of shower gel for 20p recently... I keep going in to get it...I'm going to now look for Dom in there 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our local wilkos have have loads of shower gel for 20p recently... I keep going in to get it...I'm going to now look for Dom in there 😍😍
Remember though he might not be wearing his suit and tie but his naff dad outfit to try and throw you off!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.