Downing Street Men #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt didn’t answer mine although I didn’t really expect him too, he knows about this site though! Hi Mattikins, hi Mattikins advisors 👋😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah Matt you tease.

Watching house of commons earlier with the hubby and he said "they are an ugly bunch aren't they" 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh right is it me or did Matt look cute when he answers the questions from other day?

@coconochanel 😭😭😭😭 I was sooo gutted hope ur well x

I want to see WONDERFUL Whitty! 😊 I mean these House Of Commons are ok but its not the same as the daily briefing😕

Oh right is it me or did Matt look cute when he answers the questions from other day?

@coconochanel 😭😭😭😭 I was sooo gutted hope ur well x
Im fine thank you. are you ok?

Reactions: 2
Oh yes he been doing a lot of lifting for me lol

Told u guys I am mad!

I am going to call it a nite and go and have a hot steamy bath and bed so I say good nite people!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Goodnight x

Im now getting Alan Titchmarsh vibes about Hancock. See my post in the inappropriate dreams thread for my Titchmouse issues

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.