Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squarebutton

VIP Member
You took the words out of my mouth! I really thought I was alone lusting over Dominic Rennie Raab MP
Genuinely his face just makes me smile (regardless of what comes out his mouth πŸ˜‚). I think in the years to come his face will always remind me of this time. Lockdown has made me realise a few things (who my real friends are, that I need to get out of my boring ass job and pursue the career I want, that Dom Raab is a beautiful man) and honestly this forum and this thread has seriously kept me going ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We are so proud of you x
Thank you guys, it’s a dream come true. I’d like to thank Matt for being his adorable little self,I’d like to thank the pink ties of course as without them there would be no question and I’d like to thank you honeys for being the supporting heroes to this fairytale love story πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

squarebutton

VIP Member
Can we please keep this thread alive. It’s been soooo much fun for me and I love drooling over Dom πŸ˜‚ I am so glad they feel we don’t need the daily briefings now but as we know this virus is far from over. I feel weird about life going back to normal. I’ve enjoyed this bubble I’ve been living in. I’m not ready for it to be over 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I'd like to thank all my fellow honeys for encouraging and never judging, and for getting me through lockdown. I'd also like to thank Falcor for the Trudeau Macron wank material

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I have changed mine to show me and Dom together. Obviously I have had to use my online alterego to keep my marriage intact πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Everyone on my Facebook page is celebrating hairdressers and restaurants being open, I’m sat here sulking the briefings are ending. Just consoled myself by eating a packet of biscuits....dam you Boris πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

There not stopping completely but it’s not going to be on every day
Fuck the hairdresser we want the daily briefings and our Fab Five!

• Haha
  • Heart

cushtybert

VIP Member
Actual evidence of us outside the red room, he’s pure filth look at that glint in his eye 😍 true story
7D43A683-6D62-4175-9898-A0B170246B86.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Honeys, I'm so sad it's over. I actually haven't even brought myself to read much of this new thread because I'm genuinely so sad. You girls, honestly, there's been some shit arse days over the last while and I've cried but coming on here you girls turned my sad crying to crying with laughter! Thank you so much xxx

Still, enough mush...how the fuck are you all and when are you coming down to Surrey for a honeys Raab stalking?

Honeys, I'm so sad it's over. I actually haven't even brought myself to read much of this new thread because I'm genuinely so sad. You girls, honestly, there's been some shit arse days over the last while and I've cried but coming on here you girls turned my sad crying to crying with laughter! Thank you so much xxx

Still, enough mush...how the fuck are you all and when are you coming down to Surrey for a honeys Raab stalking?
Edit to say, I am so hormonal and actually cryey now after posting this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• Heart