Downing Street Men #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dom was on the 10 o clock news there in a golden tie (recording fo him talking from earlier today)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Dom was still wearing his honey coloured one. The thing is Dom doesn't like to lose so when he saw Matt had been voted no1 he wasn't very happy and after reading our posts about wanting our men to wear a honey coloured tie he decided to do just that hoping it will give him brownie points. Well Dominic your efforts have been noted and it has pleased us honeys 😘 so maybe next time we do the vote you might just topple Matt off the top spot esp if hes still wearing that pink tie! 😊 (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Peston is wearing a honey coloured tie. No chance Mr

Dom was still wearing his honey coloured one. The thing is Dom doesn't like to lose so when he saw Matt had been voted no1 he wasn't very happy and after reading our posts about wanting our men to wear a honey coloured tie he decided to do just that hoping it will give him brownie point. Well Dominic your efforts have been noted and it has pleased us honeys 😘 so maybe next time we do the vote you might just topple Matt of the top spot esp if hes still wearing that pink tie! 😊 (y)
He's going to use that tie to gag me later

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Slightly late for Canada Day yesterday, but since his great grandfather is from my part of Scotland, I give you Trudeau in a kilt!
FB_IMG_1593669744255.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.