Downing Street Men #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello we are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the Fab Five...Rishi Sunak, Boris Johnson, Chris Whitty, Dominic Rabb and Matt Hancock but all talk of other MP's are welcome. :) (y)

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Also new thread so we all know what that's means...its time for your top five list!

1 Rishi
2 Matt
3 Dom
4 Boris
5 Whitty.
Now Dom is no 3 cause a shag list if it was 'like' list he would be 4 hoovering on 5.:LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
1. Raab
2. Raab kneeling
3. Raab standing whilst I kneel
4. Raab angrily up against the wall after a tit day at the office
5. Raab from behind (may be some hair pulling)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Mattikins will be able to return to his beloved β€˜Suffolk’ now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg what are we going to do with no briefings, when will I see Whitty again 😭😭😭😭
I’m going to have to watch old lectures of his on you tube... this is horrible πŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Omg what are we going to do with no briefings, when will I see Whitty again 😭😭😭😭
I’m going to have to watch old lectures of his on you tube... this is horrible πŸ˜”

I was just coming here to say that!!
Whitty needs his own spin off series, one man and his goat? 🐐

Let’s hope he goes today’s and we can go out with a bang.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was just coming here to say that!!
Whitty needs his own spin off series, one man and his goat? 🐐

Let’s hope he goes today’s and we can go out with a bang.
Hope so too, me, Winston and Winnie are going to be abandoned 😭 Dam you Boris your just in a strop as no one wanted to shag you πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Get yourself down to Hastings beach. You can have a lick of his cone 😜

Hope so too, me, Winston and Winnie are going to be abandoned 😭 Dam you Boris your just in a strop as no one wanted to shag you πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Maybe we will feel differently when he’s had a haircut

• Haha
I’m worried Matt is for the chop and Ill never see that lovely smile again! :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.