Downing Street Men #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish he would answer our questions on his IG. Come on Matt show a bit of love to your honeys.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And we even have the president of France and the Canadian pm hoping to entertain us with their bromance.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it bad that I immediately thought of Mattikins when the football results flashed up and I saw Newcastle had won?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Morning Honeys! I’m hoping Whitty will be on tomorrow when they do there next big announcement, maybe it will be Mattikins today?

Reactions: 1
Morning Honeys! I’m hoping Whitty will be on tomorrow when they do there next big announcement, maybe it will be Mattikins today?
Morning, yes I think he will be on when they do the announcement of dropping 2 metres to 1 metre.

We are well overdue a Whitty briefing. Would be good to have Rishi today, it will be Boris Tues with Whitty, Hancock weds, a non entity Thurs, then Dominic Raab to see us into the weekend. Come on Boris, give us what we want

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mooooooooorning!

Raab always seems to do a Monday when he does one.... I'm slightly hopeful the sexy beast will appear today but in reality I think I'll be disappointed and it'll be bloody Boris or something

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope it’s Raab today and he’s still fuming over the taking the knee questions and he will be all annoyed and lush 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope Matt Doing the update today Boris is doing it tomz with him doing the distance to 1 from 2

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.