Downing Street Men #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to confess I don’t even watch the briefings anymore 😊. I bet the shops and business that have spent loads of cash on 2 metres apart signs are going to be a bit miffed!

Reactions: 3
I have to confess I don’t even watch the briefings anymore 😊. I bet the shops and business that have spent loads of cash on 2 metres apart signs are going to be a bit miffed!
I used to watch it religiously at the start of lockdown, but now I only watch occasionally (ie if Mattikins is on!).

Matts Instagram is a revelation, there are so many comments saying how hot he is! Its not just us. He’s become an unlikely heartthrob!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Matt is doing todays briefing.
I might watch ...πŸ˜…

I used to watch it religiously at the start of lockdown, but now I only watch occasionally (ie if Mattikins is on!).

Matts Instagram is a revelation, there are so many comments saying how hot he is! Its not just us. He’s become an unlikely heartthrob!
I think the most unlikely people have become heartthrobs in lockdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I might watch ...πŸ˜…

I think the most unlikely people have become heartthrobs in lockdown!
Lockdown has done strange things to us, I bet if someone would of told you a year ago you would have a crush on one of our fab five, watched the tv giggling like a schoolgirl and couldn’t wait to search different pics of the Downing st men you would not have believed them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ remember our bread conversation many threads ago? I still giggle and smirk when I’m in the bread aisle!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lockdown has done strange things to us, I bet if someone would of told you a year ago you would have a crush on one of our fab five, watched the tv giggling like a schoolgirl and couldn’t wait to search different pics of the Downing st men you would not have believed them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ remember our bread conversation many threads ago? I still giggle and smirk when I’m in the bread aisle!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I still think of Matt when I’m having a Handcock breakfast (toast) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooh is anyone on the shielding list? You’ll be getting a letter from Mattikins! 😍πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.