Downing Street Men #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello we are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the Fab Five...Matt Hancock, Rishi Sunak, Boris Johnson, Chris Whitty and Dominic Raab. All talk of other PM's is also welcome.:)(y)

Reactions: 4
Dom is very conspicuous by his absence. I wonder what’s happened? Did Boris find out that he’s into S&M?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nope not me. Thought never crossed my mind.

Though do you like my new understairs storage? Really pleased with how it's worked out

Screenshot_20200611_183139.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So its Friday and we are on a new thread so that can only mean one thing..... its time for our top 5 list.🥳

1 Rishi😍😍😍
2 Raab
3 Matt
4 Boris
5 Whitty

• Heart
So its Friday and we are on a new thread so that can only mean one thing..... its time for our top 5 list.🥳

1 Rishi😍😍😍
2 Raab
3 Matt
4 Boris
5 Whitty
1. Dominic Raab
2. The foreign secretary
3. The local mp for Esher and Walton
4. The MP who stood in for Boris as prime minister when he had corona
5. The former barrister/boxer turned cabinet member

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know, I know. 12 weeks and I’ve totally gone bat tit now.

If I ever mention PPG you can give me an indefinite ban from tattle threads.

I’m social bubbling with my fella on Saturday so il have to hide my phone away so he doesn’t catch wind of who I’ve been lusting over in his absence 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know, I know. 12 weeks and I’ve totally gone bat tit now.

If I ever mention PPG you can give me an indefinite ban from tattle threads.

I’m social bubbling with my fella on Saturday so il have to hide my phone away so he doesn’t catch wind of who I’ve been lusting over in his absence 😂😂
Hes not even in the top5!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.