Downing Street Men #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell asleep woke up and Jenny was on the screen so I texted my mum and said 'where's Mattikins?' she replied 'next to jenny' :LOL: Ive hit a new low people.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a bit behind watching the briefing but Matt seems a bit more masterful today. He knows he's got his honeys watching his every move.

I wish I was shielding! Just so I could have that letter and pretend it it was personally written to meπŸ˜‚
When I was young I used to write to the man United players and I'd get a signed photo back in return. I wonder if Hancock would do that for you πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sooooo happy to see Matt done the update looking handsome as ever

Reactions: 2
I'm a bit behind watching the briefing but Matt seems a bit more masterful today. He knows he's got his honeys watching his every move.

When I was young I used to write to the man United players and I'd get a signed photo back in return. I wonder if Hancock would do that for you πŸ˜†
I did that with the Eastenders cast some EE legends sent back a signed pic.

Reactions: 3
Lockdown has done strange things to us, I bet if someone would of told you a year ago you would have a crush on one of our fab five, watched the tv giggling like a schoolgirl and couldn’t wait to search different pics of the Downing st men you would not have believed them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ remember our bread conversation many threads ago? I still giggle and smirk when I’m in the bread aisle!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What breakfast would Van Tam have? :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Come on then who’s going to write to their downing st hubby and ask for a signed pic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can U imagine the letter back from the press office

β€˜ Dear Horny Whitty Fan,
Thank you for your recent letter and request for a signed picture of Chris Whitty in β€˜latex’.
I regret to inform you that at this time, due to staff shortages we are unable to meet your request. Rest assured we will inform Mr Whitty of your letter.
To make up for the disappointment I have enclosed A picture of Winston’
kind regards
Office of Chris Whitty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Thank you for your recent letter and request for a signed picture of Chris Whitty in β€˜latex’.
I regret to inform you that at this time, due to staff shortages we are unable to meet your request. Rest assured we will inform Mr Whitty of your letter.
kind regards
Office of Chris Whitty.
Oh this is too good I’m pissing myself aka Groving myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

kind regards
Office of Chris Whitty.
Can you imagine, this is brilliant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.